I’m finding it really difficult to sit still while quitting smoking. It works OK at home and at the office becuase I’m getting alot of stuff done! At the pub however it’s a little painful when my mates go out for ciggarette breaks. Last night however my best friend gave me some paper squares from her diary and I kept my hands busy by folding 17 paper cranes! Killing two birds with one stone, love it :)
10000-paper-cranes.buycheapr.com/ Search 25,000+ Shops on BuyCheapr™: Find 10000 Paper Cranes Now!
ask.com/How+To+Make+Origami+Crane Search for How To Make Origami Crane Look Up Fast Results now!
www.amazon.com/kidsbooks Save on Kids' books for all ages. Qualified orders over $25 ship free
www.1000-paper.best-deal.com/ Over 6.000 shops & 23 Mil products. BEST-DEAL.com - the shop expert!
kepi has written 4 entries about this goal
Specific, Measurable, Acheivable, Realistic .. as for time framed I think that Feburary 08 gives me pleny of time to knock over at least 25 a week – 5 a night on average- which is very realistic.
I bought 500 pieces of small folding paper and am leaving it on our coffee table .. so when i sit down with a cup of tea at the end of the day, I can fold a couple at a time. I’ve even got my roomate into it!
Once upon a time in a cubicle not so far away was a man that had been making paper cranes out of his used roladex pages since starting with the company ..
I did what anyone would do, I made an ally. I contemplated disguising it as a team-building activity, but unfortunately i hate most of the assholes that i work with.
So tomorrow, armed with needle and thread i will string together the last few months of 2005, all of 2006 and the bright beginnings of 2007.
kepi has gotten 30 cheers on this goal.
- Dreamer7787 cheered this 19 months ago
- xiaonuhaizi cheered this 19 months ago
- 1orangepie cheered this 22 months ago
- TechKat cheered this 1 year ago
- Lune Fromage: Born of Stardust cheered this 2 years ago
- Red1332 cheered this 2 years ago
- nevadagirlamber cheered this 2 years ago
- Logophile cheered this 3 years ago
- msinay128 cheered this 3 years ago
- Patrick Keller cheered this 4 years ago
- gypsiewriter thinks life is beautiful cheered this 4 years ago
- Holly cheered this 4 years ago
- llong cheered this 4 years ago
- patriciaofoz cheered this 5 years ago
- Rachel cheered this 5 years ago
- ehel cheered this 5 years ago
- Sarah - spunky the pop monkey cheered this 5 years ago
- SkipToTheEnd cheered this 5 years ago
- bartzturkeymom cheered this 5 years ago
- KonaFab is counting his blessings cheered this 5 years ago
- Sammie cheered this 5 years ago