Sometimes I just get it right, I step up and keep my balance, but they still seem flukes, I think I’ll keep on until I manage to do it 9 times on 10.
www.drscottfriedberg.com/ Board Certified Family Physician Boynton Beach - Cash/Most Insurance
www.handstand-inc.com/ Travel Everywhere, in one app Add inspiration to your journey.
Simon Hayes has written 5 entries about this goal
I get it right and I can stay few second in perfect balance, and sometimes I can manage to recover from a slight misbalance.
Still have to practice
I felt confident enough to go to the park and try without a wall.
I still not precise in getting up, most of the times I’m short…
Ok, keep trying this, still not perfect, still need a wall for safeness
OK this should be an easy one. Just something to begin with.
I´m somewhat half way through already
Simon Hayes has gotten 92 cheers on this goal.
- PasadenaSue cheered this 4 weeks ago
- irishka3 cheered this 4 weeks ago
- Trauma_Junkie cheered this 2 months ago
- Lina cheered this 3 months ago
- undercover_laura cheered this 3 months ago
- NualaBuala cheered this 4 months ago
- Marit93 cheered this 4 months ago
- Starrboard1 cheered this 6 months ago
- LegallySarah cheered this 7 months ago
- Sheri Berry cheered this 7 months ago
- Ru ~ dig deeper cheered this 7 months ago
- Xenophanes cheered this 7 months ago
- Kira cheered this 7 months ago
- Optionally_Mine cheered this 8 months ago
- Rudiano Bambino cheered this 8 months ago
- sandalphon cheered this 10 months ago
- nivter cheered this 12 months ago
- Lune Fromage: Born of Stardust cheered this 13 months ago
- arturian cheered this 14 months ago
- teamsexy cheered this 14 months ago
- Momo cheered this 15 months ago