well, i now live in SF, and it is true that there’s ample opportunity to sleep in the open here. or, more realistically for my socio-economic status, in one of the many state parks nearby. i’ve had plenty of opportunity to do this, and i just think i don’t want to. while it sounds Romanic, being that exposed doesn’t sound safe or comfortable to me.
www.sleepinn.com/ Best Internet Rates 100% Guaranteed Free Hot Breakfast & Internet.
www.directtextbook.com/ 50% off bookstore prices! With coupons and shipping discounts
www.amazon.com/HistoryBooks By William Cronon. Only $16.82 Free shipping on orders over $25
www.sfsac.com/ Sinus, Allergy, Snoring/Sleep Apnea -South Florida Sinus & Allergy Cntr
kittycutts has written 2 entries about this goal
that would be an ideal part of my vacation-vacation. but i doubt it will happen in the next trip i take, which is to san fransisco, a good place for a vacation-vacation. although, you never know where you may end up in that city…
kittycutts has gotten 14 cheers on this goal.
- Ash cheered this 9 months ago
- Ixii cheered this 3 years ago
- Kika cheered this 4 years ago
- RuckusMaker cheered this 4 years ago
- gjkhjr01 cheered this 4 years ago
- CorpH cheered this 4 years ago
- IrishGuitars3 cheered this 5 years ago
- findingsekhmet cheered this 5 years ago
- 7182 cheered this 5 years ago
- swss cheered this 5 years ago
- Tracy Prince cheered this 5 years ago
- sitio cheered this 5 years ago
- mazingrace cheered this 5 years ago
- runwim cheered this 5 years ago