1. What did I learn last week?
That I still haven’t bonded with my boss.
2. What was my greatest accomplishment over the past week?
I didn’t have to work this weekend.
3.Which moment from last week was the most memorable and why?
Going to the farmers market. I actually took pictures and handed out the first of my business cards.
4.What’s the #1 thing I need to accomplish this week?
Get the 4 servers upgraded and tested.
5.What can I do right now to make the week less stressful?
6.What have I struggled with in the past that might also affect the upcoming week?
Not handle money well.
7. What was last week’s biggest time sink?
8.Am I carrying any excess baggage into the week that can be dropped? Yes. I need to determine if I am committed to the company and give it my all and ignore nay-sayers, or I need to go look for another job.
9. What have I been avoiding that needs to get done?
Did step one for registering truck. Now need to FOLLOW THROUGH.
10. What opportunities are still on the table?
Moving to a better rental.
11. Is there anyone I’ve been meaning to talk to?
12. Is there anyone that deserves a big ‘thank you’?
13.How can I help someone else this coming week?
Register son for blindness clinical trial
14. What are my top 3 goals for the next 3 months?
Stabilize the finances
Find better place to live
Focus on son
15. Have any of my recent actions moved me closer to my goals?
Stabilize the finances – still working on this
Find better place to live – No
Focus on son – Yes – Found school for him
16.What’s the next step for each goal?
Do NOT spend more than I make; pay extra on the credit cards
Contact our rental property management team and let them know we are looking
Go over resume with son
17.What am I looking forward to during the upcoming week?
18.What are my fears?
That I will run up too much credit card debt
19. What am I most grateful for?
My kids are all OK
20. What can I do to make life more beautiful today?