I am not doing too good with this one right now. I lost about 10 pounds, but I have gained it all back. Thanksgiving killed me! I love this time of year as far as food, but I pay for it. hahaha
www.garciniacambogiabyras.com/ As Seen on TV. Strongest Available at 65% HCA. Buy Now & Lose Weight!
www.jennycraig.com/Weight_Loss Official Site. Get Started Today! Personalize Your Weight Loss Plan.
www.familydoctor.org/ Learn about the benefits of exercise straight from the experts.
newleafdetoxresort.com/detoxprogram Fast, Healthy Weight Loss Detox. 1 Great 3-28 Day Program Book Here!
dirgon has written 7 entries about this goal
My wife challenged me a few days ago to start losing weight. We are both in need of losing a few pounds. She has already lost 10, so I am way behind at this point, unfortunately.
I had to go to the doctor a week ago. When the nurse took me back to the room, she got my weight. It turns out that I had lost six pounds, and that was over the Thanksgiving holiday weekend. :)
I had to go into the doctor’s office Friday to get a cortisone shot for a poison ivy outbreak. The nurse weighed me when she called me back and I was at 307 yesterday. I just noticed my previous post was 8 months ago and I am down 3 pounds from that, but as you can see, my procrastination generally overtakes my desire to work on this goal, so I have not really made any progress.
OK… I guess I am at rock bottom. I am around 310 pounds now. I have started trying to eat better food and smaller portions. I did have steak tonight for dinner, but instead of the normal 14 oz portion that I would normally get, I had a 9 oz sirloin with a baked sweet potato instead of the regular potato with butter and sour cream.
It looks like I am going to have to have gall bladder surgery. I wonder if my weight has led to this problem? I wonder if it could lead to anything worse like diabetes?
I am currently 290 pounds, but I am 6’5” tall, so I carry it very well. I do need to lose about 70 pounds, though. I have sleep apnea, so losing weight would help that situation a lot.
dirgon has gotten 19 cheers on this goal.
- mikeew8 cheered this 5 years ago
- Lindsey cheered this 5 years ago
- JakeSilver cheered this 5 years ago
- Mindi cheered this 5 years ago
- Christine cheered this 6 years ago
- Francia Paleo cheered this 6 years ago
- mireille cheered this 6 years ago
- sarah127 cheered this 6 years ago
- funkfaerie cheered this 6 years ago
- kalea cheered this 7 years ago
- Iveria cheered this 7 years ago
- namelessgirl cheered this 7 years ago
- Kat cheered this 7 years ago
- Frannie Girl cheered this 7 years ago
- Trauma_Junkie cheered this 7 years ago
- Andrew Smyk cheered this 7 years ago
- gorillagal3 cheered this 7 years ago
- deepbluesea cheered this 7 years ago
- Deni H cheered this 8 years ago
- susiepie cheered this 8 years ago