Magazines, junk, you name it. We are doing a good old spring cleaning today at the house. I am starting to get our computer room under control, if you can call organized chaos control. No reason to keep all the old magazines anymore. They just sit there collecting dust never getting read again.
www.mistertrash.info/ Furniture Junk Trash Debris Removal 24/7 Same Day Clean Out In Florida
www.universalclass.com/ Learn Online, Instructor-Led Course CEU & Certificate - Enroll Today!
www.psy.miami.edu/paso/contact/ Embarrassed to have friends over? If so, get help today!
www.everydayhealth.com/ Expert Health Advice & Information Learn About How To Get Rid Of Clutter
www.pdrhealth.com/ Learn Causes, Symptoms, Treatment and Prevention on Any Health Issue.
dirgon has written 9 entries about this goal
According to my wife, it is time to purge. We are starting to pack up for our move in a couple of weeks. A lot of the old books and things that I have just kept over the years needs to be done away with so that we do not have to store too much junk during our temporary housing situation while our house is being finished.
Wow! I can actually see my physical desk between my keyboard and monitor now. I got in here Saturday afternoon and removed all of the junk that was sitting on my desk… well, most of it anyway. I shredded a bunch of old junkmail and bills that I no longer need.
Yea, it isn’t much, but at least it is a start. :)
My desk is a mess again. The US Post Office should give my desk its own zip code and call it Clutterville! :)
My new room in the house for the computer equipment has packed boxes everywhere, but it also has other items just laying around. There is a lot of clutter in here currently. I need to take an hour and clean this room up.
I have been cleaning my room today. During this time, I have finally decided it was time to toss a lot of this old stuff that I have just storing on the shelves or in a drawer. I am a bad pack rat, but it is time to toss it. It feels good to get a lot of these old CDs, software boxes, and magazines out of here. I did not realize I had so much space available to me that was being wasted.
I got rid of a lot of the clutter on my desk tonight. There is more that I need to do, but things are looking better around here.
I worked on my desk for about 15 minutes tonight. It did have stuff piled three or four inches deep front to back, but now, there are a few miscellaneous items and a small stack to the left of my keyboard.
I finally got started! That is what counts. :)
... is knowing exactly where to start. Since I don’t, I never end up starting.
dirgon has gotten 24 cheers on this goal.
- fidgiegirl cheered this 5 years ago
- JadedForever cheered this 5 years ago
- naughtyminx78 cheered this 6 years ago
- Ania_Jason cheered this 6 years ago
- hajush cheered this 6 years ago
- nycoleen cheered this 6 years ago
- joonjoon cheered this 6 years ago
- joless cheered this 7 years ago
- Waterfall Nymph cheered this 7 years ago
- aob cheered this 7 years ago
- Wendy cheered this 7 years ago
- playboybunny6689 cheered this 7 years ago
- davidd cheered this 7 years ago
- Des cheered this 7 years ago
- Katherine cheered this 7 years ago
- joyovictory cheered this 7 years ago
- Alanna cheered this 7 years ago
- Miss Lemon cheered this 7 years ago
- anitadittmar cheered this 7 years ago
- WarpedTourMom cheered this 7 years ago
- lady_paula cheered this 7 years ago