it depresses me a bit that everytime i feel like i’m getting somewhere, something comes up that requires me to use my savings. i was doing so well for the past two months when i suddenly had to withdraw everything and use them for that trip to singapore in october. =( now, i’ve stashed 10K in my account and hopefully, i won’t need to use that money in istanbul. =) i really really really want to seriously start saving for the big move to singapore next year because i’m really really gonna need the funds while i’m job-hunting.
www.proximagroup.com/ Reducing third-party costs by 1% can increase EBITDA by 4.1%
www.about.com/Monthly+Living+Expenses Monthly Living Expenses Search Now! Over 60 Million Visitors.
calculators.bankrate.com/ Compare Cost of Living in Different Cities in US. Plus Tips & Advice.
latenitewanderer has written 5 entries about this goal
i will try to match in savings how much i pay for my credit card every month. that means that for this pay end date, i will pay 7k credit card, next pay end date, 7k savings. =) hopefully, this balances that cashflow statement.
this time now, i’m serious about this goal. i got a deposit envelope from hsbc last week and i wrote down the amount i want to deposit by the end of the month so far, i have 220 bucks. haha. i plan to commit a certain amount of money to filling the envelope everyday. =)
i’m depositing $20 tomorrow for this goal. i know it’s not much, but it’s a start. we all have to start somewhere, right? if i didn’t have boracay to worry about at the end of the month, i would put more in this account and pay more of my debts. but since i’ll be going for a holiday on an island far away from civilization, i have to be liquid till then. (ok, i know i said no vacation leaves till i finish my personal challenge, but i meant it as no vacation leaves until the personal challenge is over, which it isn’t. 45 days to go and after that, no more vacation leaves till i pay my debts.)
i don’t know how to start with this goal because i still have those damn debts to pay. i promise, i’m going to stash a huge chunk of my 13th month pay and then start stashing at least $200 a month after. i’ll cross out this goal as soon as i stash $1200 away.
latenitewanderer has gotten 29 cheers on this goal.
- Ponyo cheered this 11 months ago
- alikat83 cheered this 17 months ago
- erika1661 cheered this 20 months ago
- Yours Truly, Cate cheered this 23 months ago
- lzeppelin1980 cheered this 2 years ago
- NualaBuala cheered this 4 years ago
- guess_whos_bizzack cheered this 5 years ago
- Douglas cheered this 5 years ago
- justjoan917 cheered this 5 years ago
- Chris cheered this 5 years ago
- DJStroky cheered this 5 years ago
- kljuhl cheered this 6 years ago
- moonandabug cheered this 6 years ago
- tryptych cheered this 6 years ago
- yebw cheered this 6 years ago
- SuperHussy cheered this 6 years ago
- Peggy Hill cheered this 6 years ago
- orangeflamingo cheered this 6 years ago
- kate cheered this 6 years ago
- Steve Barnett cheered this 6 years ago
- hundredwaters cheered this 6 years ago