once a week for several months now I have been attending a pre-natal yoga class, and I love the chance to re-center, be in touch with my changing body and connect with the baby growing inside me.
www.gaiamtv.com/Yoga Yoga Videos For Strength, Stress Relief & Weight Loss. Free Trial.
yogagardennarberth.com/forBeginners Yoga 101 - Methods for Beginners Learn Yoga Positions & Breathing
www.youtube.com/BigThinkMentor Get Professional Growth Advice Full Series, No Advertising!
laurencresswell has written 15 entries about this goal
I went to a class on Friday and I am planning on going today. I still have many classes to use on my pass, so this is going to be a yoga-filled week. I feel better already.
I just found my yoga “stats” on the studio website. My pass does not expire until April 8, so I have from now until then to go to 9 classes. not bad. I also found out that in 2007 I only went to 10 classes total! And in the past 3 years I have WASTED 10 classes…meaning I paid for them and did not go. hmm…I’d like to turn all of this around ASAP. I will have to go to yoga on Wednesday as the rest of the week is looking busy. Maybe I’ll also catch one on Friday or during the weekend. update to follow.
I am totally going to waste my classes I’ve already paid for AGAIN! Pissed off at myself for doing that!
plus once on New Year’s Day. The two classes I went to this week were HARD and SWEATY! I feel so great when I’m done! I allowed myself to purchase a ten-class pass, and I do not plan on letting this one expire. I think I can do 2 times per week until my grad school classes begin again, then I might have to do once per week.
It was fun! It takes a lot of trust in yourself and your partner! Definitely recommended! I also went to a killer vinyassa classs this week. I was so gross and sweaty, in a beautiful way!
turned out to be not so gentle. It was hard. However, I am wonderfully sore today and I feel great each time I go to yoga. It is a shame I can’t commit to going more often. I’m trying not to pressure myself about it for now. Perhaps when the marathon is over or when my masters is done. For now I will go when I feel I can make time and I will enjoy it every time!
was so good that I am going to make this one a regular. It’s cheaper because of the time. It’s at 3pm on a Friday (I don’t work on Fridays). The instructor was awesome! And it’s the day before my long runs, so I don’t want to do anything more strenuous than that. Hooray for my new yoga routine! I would still like to go more than once per week, but this will be an improvement.
I let my 5 classes expire! What a waste!
I need to use 5 more classes before August 1st! I went to a Gentle Flow class yesterday to stretch out the running legs. My hips feel 1,000 times better and are begging me to go again. I should be able to fit one in tomorrow.
laurencresswell has gotten 34 cheers on this goal.
- OnlyMotivationForMe cheered this 3 months ago
- 30Ballerinas cheered this 4 months ago
- carigan crowder cheered this 5 months ago
- Emoroz cheered this 7 months ago
- Bigmighty cheered this 2 years ago
- vankod cheered this 2 years ago
- Row mance cheered this 2 years ago
- gregamoswrites cheered this 2 years ago
- christineykim cheered this 3 years ago
- mia76 cheered this 4 years ago
- ExtraHead cheered this 4 years ago
- odyssey_spirit cheered this 5 years ago
- sgm cheered this 5 years ago
- tmarcille cheered this 5 years ago
- Flying_unicorn cheered this 5 years ago
- Gabriela cheered this 5 years ago
- meghan128 cheered this 5 years ago
- Besina_Sartor cheered this 5 years ago
- MeeBEEM cheered this 5 years ago
- amy cheered this 5 years ago
- flowergirlresumed cheered this 5 years ago