- Nowhere Man
- Stand By Me
www.elitemusicinstruction.com/Guitar Guitar Teachers In Boca Raton Learn To Play The Guitar w/ Lessons
www.guitarcenter.com/ Lessons From Beginner To Expert. GC Studios Has What You Need.
www.berkleemusic.com/ Enroll by May 21st and Save 30% on Online Guitar Courses.
www.guitarchordsmadesimple.com/ The quickest, simplest way to play All your favorite songs and chords
www.guitartricks.com/ Play Your First Solo in 15 Minutes! (Step-By-Step & Guaranteed To Work)
lesetoiles has written 10 entries about this goal
- My Heart will Go On
- All my loving
- Love me tender
- Can you feel the love tonight
- Let it be
And I am able to sightread all the notes in the first position now… rusty, but progressing :)
I am finding it quite difficult to get back into my practice routine after I hurt my thumb. I feel rather bad about not practising everyday like I did before my injury. I guess I should at least take the guitar out for a “drive” everyday even if it’s just for 15 minutes…
I finished learning all the exercises, jam tracks and theories in Book One. I think I will do a few weeks more of practices to actually makes sure I remember everything and able to change chords better before moving onto the second book. :)
Yay! I love my guitar… and I look forward to playing every night. It’s a great way to relax after a day at work.
I can now play Amazing Grace and working on INXS’s Never tear us apart. :) Yay… Oh and the calluses had formed over my fret fingers… now they don’t hurt anymore. :)
I have been practicing around an hour a day during the week, and 2 a day weekends. Been 6 days now and I learned A, D, E, G, C Major chords and the melody to one track from the course. My fret finger tips are getting shiny and harder, and it’s hurting less and less. It’s good to be learning the guitar, it helps with mourning StewIt too. I haven’t been able to do much else since Stewey died… but practicing lots, I was able to do…
So excited… It’s an Ashton Dualler Slim-line Accoustic.
Just learnt the scales…
Now I just need a guitar. :) Will be visiting a music shop sometime this weekend.
lesetoiles has gotten 16 cheers on this goal.
- pixie_ls cheered this 6 years ago
- Peggy Hill cheered this 6 years ago
- luckyman2005 cheered this 6 years ago
- ladyjulianne cheered this 6 years ago
- Sandra cheered this 6 years ago
- Praias cheered this 6 years ago
- Bronita cheered this 6 years ago
- Kat cheered this 6 years ago
- HavanaCat cheered this 6 years ago
- Joe Mayer cheered this 7 years ago
- Jenny cheered this 7 years ago
- JackBrabble cheered this 7 years ago
- and none in the company of an adult Bengal tiger. cheered this 7 years ago
- Dave cheered this 7 years ago
- Wendy cheered this 7 years ago
- Malakaiii cheered this 7 years ago