a long e-mail in reply to “funnies” she often sends me. She is the only person who sends these now. I used to get loads and I enjoyed them.
www.ymlp.com/ Create & send direct email easily. 95,000 users. Try it for free now.
lesleyegg has written 13 entries about this goal
after about 6 weeks silence, and sent a very encouraging and sympathetic e-mail about my dread of being jobless. She has been in England but I didn’t see her as she was busy looking after her mum, who is on the mend now.
I sent Susie 2 books – one she had lent to me called Circle of sisters, and one I loved about rowing, called On the Water. Susie has rowed and she knows Holland – she lives there, and it was written by a Dutchman.
I sent Anne and Andrew 2 books too – How the Irish Saved Civ, and Gifts of the Jews. This is really for Andrew because Relgious Ed is his subject. He is very cagey about what he believes and I would love to discuss these as a starting point to greater mutual understanding.
Have just e-mailed both Susie and Anne – asked Anne if we could come and visit at half-term.
I exchanged e-mails with both Susie and Anne.
Susie coming in October.
Anne came with the family the week before last. Asked her to come down to London at Xmas for a shopping trip.
it was great to see her at the weekend. Shame it was so short.
phoned her today and had a great chat. Got her e-mail address again.
Anne sends me funny things and Susie sends quite long letters!
lesleyegg has gotten 11 cheers on this goal.
- Being Bryn cheered this 3 years ago
- Lisa cheered this 5 years ago
- catherineaq cheered this 6 years ago
- loveinthecure cheered this 6 years ago
- Curlychaos cheered this 7 years ago
- Toary cheered this 7 years ago
- bookish cheered this 7 years ago
- Merisa cheered this 7 years ago
- Rachael cheered this 8 years ago
- Stacey cheered this 8 years ago
- Amanda cheered this 8 years ago