I think I know my passions. The things that I can talk about for hours or read about until late at night or get lost in or excited about are my passions. But what I really want to do is LIVE my passions. Turn them into more than asides or hobbies. Put them front and center (well, to the left of front and center right there next to my kids and my family). So I guess I should change this goal from FIND my passion to something else….
ask.com/Finding+Your+Passion+In+Life Search for Finding Your Passion In Life Find Quick Results now!
www.amazon.com/ Low Prices on Finding Your Passion In Life Free 2-Day Shipping w/ Amazon Prime
www.peoplefinders.com/ Get Address and Phone Number Today! We’ll Show You How to Find Anyone
letterboxer has written 2 entries about this goal
In the words of military theorist Ferdinand Foch, “The most powerful weapon on earth is the human soul on fire.”
Find my passion. One great lifetime passion or today’s passion. Either will do.
letterboxer has gotten 11 cheers on this goal.
- CageLoves cheered this 4 weeks ago
- rosewilder cheered this 2 months ago
- AgneZed cheered this 2 months ago
- gcarpenter cheered this 2 months ago
- onesweetworld01 cheered this 3 months ago
- alchemii cheered this 4 months ago
- songwine cheered this 4 months ago
- algrobot cheered this 4 months ago
- Cherry87 cheered this 7 months ago
- Ru ~ dig deeper cheered this 12 months ago
- cats5kids3 cheered this 18 months ago