Alright, alright, I’m not so good at accomplishing this. That’s why it’s still on the list.
store.faithgateway.com/ Collection of Daily Devotionals for All Ages-Order Online Today!
www.crosswalk.com/Devotionals Free devotions from Max Lucado, Charles Stanley, John Piper & more!
www.ibelieve.com/ Get free daily women devotionals to inspire and encourage you
www.billygraham.org/DownloadNow to help focus your heart and mind on Christ this Christmas season.
shop.theintentionallife.com/ Books & Cd's For Men & Women! Your Daily Time With God
lilliputtigerlily has written 12 entries about this goal
Yesterday, I read Ephesians, Chapter 1, twice before bible study.
I want to finish going through Beth Moore’s “A Heart Like His,” by the end of April, so I can return it to Manda. She’s graciously lent the book to me. I’ve had it forever. Time to give it back, especially since she’s moving soon.
My accountability partner suggested we do our respective devotions today. Though I had a million of other things I wanted to get done before going to bed – look at logic problems, make an Intro. to Phil. test, date pictures – I decided that devotional time had to be done. God first. Moreover, this is a good time to remind myself God first, especially since I’m in a bad mood and feel crappy.
Alright, accountability partner, let’s get back to this goal. What do you say? I’ll report back the moment I’m on it!
okay, time to confess. i went on a devotional time hiatus, not on purpose. no excuses. i stink. well, i did devotional time today. can’t check this off this list and count it as “i’ve done this” until i’ve done it consistently for several months, at the very least.
well, i did my devotional for the day. just finished, in fact. that was too close a call. need to do my devotions earlier in the day; come on now!
just finished devotionals for today. but, i don’t want to wait til so late in the day for devotionals. should be towards the beginning of the day, when i’m more alert.
alright, i finished my third out of three days of devotions. made sure to do devotions before dissertation work.
already, the time is mid-afternoon. where does the time go?
i’m 2 for 2. did devotions yesterday and today. and, today, i even started looking at material for teaching sunday school to junior high and high school kids. yes, i am teaching them this sunday. scary for them, huh?
lilliputtigerlily has gotten 20 cheers on this goal.
- Pete cheered this 5 years ago
- Cassie cheered this 5 years ago
- SuperHussy cheered this 6 years ago
- SAS007 cheered this 6 years ago
- Sister Golden Hair cheered this 6 years ago
- moonandabug cheered this 6 years ago
- ~Lady-of-Shalott~Countess Purrs Like a Kitten cheered this 6 years ago
- janeitesarah cheered this 6 years ago
- carpe_diem_for_me cheered this 6 years ago
- Celtic Christian cheered this 6 years ago
- silversrfer cheered this 6 years ago
- browneyes85 cheered this 6 years ago
- ~lg! cheered this 7 years ago
- Caitie cheered this 7 years ago
- Teacup cheered this 7 years ago
- simple1 cheered this 7 years ago
- voober cheered this 7 years ago
- faith is cocooning cheered this 7 years ago
- FairlyFearless cheered this 7 years ago
- moonjib cheered this 7 years ago