To keep up with the essential point of this goal while at school. The last time I was home and checked, I realized I weighed 3lbs more than the weight I’d gone to school at (I’d lost weight in the beginning because I was having eating in cafeteria issues). Ever since then I’ve been obsessing over that rather than the other areas I’d been dying to fix before I realized this. What I need to do is focus on the fact that the horrible availability of healthy food on campus is making me feel sick and gross, not that it’s affecting my weight, and that atrocious exercising patterns while here is affecting my insomnia, increasing my stress levels and making me feel sluggish and unfit, not that I’m losing any muscle tone I’d had before so I’m looking on the jiggly side. Even when discussing either side of it I need to focus on staying positive about it and remembering that I’m not a horrible person and that I’m entirely normal. I think I need a poster. Or something more permanent like a tattoo of that…on my forehead.
www.youtube.com/BigThinkMentor Advice On How To Be Happy Full Series, No Advertising!
www.easyhealthoptions.com/ Nature and Wellness Made Simple. Stay Up to Date with Our Free Email
Kay has written 2 entries about this goal
One of the main areas I struggle with is my eating, which is also the easiest area (oddly enough) to attempt to work on while at school. I have horrible habits, and because I’m predisposed to fixating they’re very difficult to break. Even if I don’t want some form of junk food, if I get it into my head I find that I eventually have to eat it or else I end up anxious and all sorts of similar lovely things.
Right now I’m working on developing a more strict eating schedule, and being picky about what’s consumed. I’ve taken away a lot of my access to things (especially chips because I crave salt) since recently I’ve stopped only eating certain things on weekends and in small quantities. There are healthy(er, they’re far from really healthy) options all over my room, such as seeds instead of chips and cheese and fruits and veggies (all of which I adore, especially crunchy things) instead of chocolate. Hopefully this sticks, and in a healthy way (which I shall likely elaborate on at a later date).
Kay has gotten 29 cheers on this goal.
- Digitally Personified (heterotically degenerated) cheered this 12 months ago
- bethieb cheered this 12 months ago
- ghammatx cheered this 13 months ago
- Ever mindful cheered this 14 months ago
- StephKodah cheered this 14 months ago
- Bradley Anderson cheered this 15 months ago
- runwim cheered this 15 months ago
- Lanie cheered this 15 months ago
- wunderland cheered this 15 months ago
- koibito_k8 cheered this 15 months ago
- allogenes cheered this 15 months ago
- ooamaimomooo cheered this 15 months ago
- uccelletta cheered this 15 months ago
- candykisses06 cheered this 16 months ago
- Miss E cheered this 16 months ago
- jincrumb cheered this 16 months ago
- moonandabug cheered this 16 months ago
- eclectic passion cheered this 16 months ago
- Kendra Potts cheered this 16 months ago
- Asphyxiate cheered this 16 months ago
- Forester321 cheered this 16 months ago