I have another 3-5 years (I’ll likely go to grad school, so I won’t have to worry about it while I’m there) to pay off my government loans, which are the only loans I presently have. Unfortunately, in order to be a little more stable I had to appeal the amount I was given, since it was quite small, and will find out if I get the extra that I’ve been told I could qualify for because of lack of work opportunities, but that means additional money to have to come up with later. Right now I’m not focused so much on paying them off as keeping the amount I owe as low as possible.
www.saltmoney.org/StudentLoans Learn How You Can Repay Your Loans. Free Articles, Videos, Tools & More
www.fastweb.com/Personal-Finance Discover Student Loans For You. Signup! Registration is Free & Easy
www.wellsfargo.com/student It's Quick, Easy, and Free to Apply No Payments While You're In School.
www.ask.com/Pay+On+Student+Loan Pay On Student Loan. Discover and Explore on Ask.com!
www.discover.com/student-loans Student Loans from Discover®. Great Rates & Zero Fees. Apply Now.
Kay has written 1 entry about this goal
Kay has gotten 12 cheers on this goal.
- jsherry cheered this 11 months ago
- Digitally Personified (heterotically degenerated) cheered this 11 months ago
- Torchbearer2002 cheered this 14 months ago
- lilmissajean cheered this 15 months ago
- swinglifeaway316 cheered this 15 months ago
- quietrose cheered this 15 months ago
- Smiling to myself today... cheered this 15 months ago
- herling cheered this 15 months ago
- yogamom cheered this 15 months ago
- kathybacon cheered this 15 months ago
- irishka3 cheered this 16 months ago
- nevadagirlamber cheered this 16 months ago