all the time.
lovingmex43 has written 11 entries about this goal
feeling so much anxiety these days. It is incredible. I have some major issues that need to be discussed with a therapist. I never feel good enough. I am always evaluating myself and situation to see if I fit in to the point that I have a hard time concentrating on what I am doing.
many with a lot of other women, some of whom I am not the most fond of, which then intimidate me. I will not let this happen this week, I need to exude confidence and push outside my comfort zone here, speak up at meetings. (my fear is that I have nothing of value to add, not feeling very creative at the workplace, I don’t want to look stupid.)
that some of these things on my vision board I will have the confidence to get up and do them, and this will expand my compfort zone.
but I think once you stop pushing the envelope, it starts to shrink back. It is more elastic than I imagined. But you have to keep stretching or you can become stiff and rigid.
in two weeks. I am very nervous, this will certainly be outside my comfort zone. I can use all the self esteem I can muster, yet another reason to exercise.
is going out without a destination or just going out to do something rather than sitting my butt at home doing nothing. I am shy and don’t always know if I belong and sometimes feel like I don’t fit in.
Just go I say. I am going to work on this.
thinking I will ask for to take over next week as well. Very nerve racking.
to fulfill a task that needed completing. I was nervous, very nervous, I realized that just thinking about this yesterday made me even more nervous. I guess I am have to realize that I on occasion have some major anxiety that keeps me from moving forward, I didn’t realize it until yesterday. I know I have said the words, ‘paralyzed’ and ‘stuck’ and ‘unable to move’ on situations before but I never called it anxiety.
Somehow putting a label on this has made it more…..real?.....manageable? whatever it is, I feel that with a definition I can truly work on this and move on from it.
I accomplished my task, I did not let it get the best of me. I just walked out the door and went, the anxiety rose again when I was walking down the hallway to the door I needed to knock on but I was in motion and I was not going to stop when I was so close. So I did it and walked away with a little more than when I went into things.
I moved outside my comfort zone, applied for the position and got it. How come I feel even more confined then I ever have? Like the comfort zone just got smaller? K does give em confidence in some things but others??
lovingmex43 has gotten 18 cheers on this goal.
- Andrea409 cheered this 6 months ago
- Optionally_Mine cheered this 8 months ago
- MapOfYourHead cheered this 8 months ago
- Sandi cheered this 8 months ago
- PasadenaSue cheered this 9 months ago
- skyPRINCE cheered this 9 months ago
- eclectic passion cheered this 9 months ago
- Cherry87 cheered this 10 months ago
- JadedForever cheered this 12 months ago
- Alleyhanai cheered this 12 months ago
- verrin cheered this 14 months ago
- wunderland cheered this 14 months ago
- octoberclovered cheered this 14 months ago
- LittleWolf cheered this 14 months ago
- snowleopard cheered this 14 months ago
- Speak_Now cheered this 18 months ago
- besidequietwaters cheered this 18 months ago
- Ru ~ dig deeper cheered this 19 months ago