it felt so amazing and purifying.. it jsut took a lot of thought to write the message and its worth it… but my parents thought i was throwing trash in the ocean but im lik its a message in a bottle. that irritated me a lot.
www.messageinabottle.com/Official_Site I Get The Greatest Compliments When I Send Message In A Bottle ® Gifts!
www.onepassionplace.com/ Unique Message Bottle Gift & Chest or Gift Box. Customize Yours Today!
www.timelessmessage.com/ Message in a Bottle Romantic Gift Romantic Gift for any Occassion
americas.clickatell.com/ Reach 819 networks. Reliable & easy 10 Free Trial SMS's! Register now
invisiblekiss has written 4 entries about this goal
itll definately be a love message lol… maybe to my ex gf… i dunno…
how come it seems so simple but i cant seem to get off my ass and do it. maybe im scared i’ll send a message to someone and pour my heart out and fear never knowing what will happen, if itll even get to anyone, etc. whoever does get my message will be the luckiest person on the earth. i’m a poet and a writer, an artist. btw should i give out any phone number or anything just in case someone wonderful finds it and happens to be my future soulmate ive never known…
now i wonder what message ill write….
invisiblekiss has gotten 10 cheers on this goal.
- emchik cheered this 6 years ago
- DivsSA cheered this 6 years ago
- sirim cheered this 6 years ago
- Bint cheered this 6 years ago
- Katie New cheered this 6 years ago
- jessie rocks! cheered this 6 years ago
- mintchip cheered this 6 years ago
- hotLATINA cheered this 6 years ago
- trishwong cheered this 6 years ago
- Emily cheered this 6 years ago