Might have been better if I practiced the cooking techniques more. Oh well.
www.myotani.com/ OTANI Steak House for family party Hibachi,Sushi,Buffet,Limo,$1 Sushi
www.youtube.com/RosannaPansino/Cake Not Your Average Cakes. Recipes for Chocolate Cake from Rosanna Pansino
www.facebook.com/OvaltineUSA Ovaltine® has 12 Essential Vitamins and Minerals. Families Love It!
www.luxxchocolat.com/ Award-winning handcrafted chocolate Chocovin chocolate & wine tastings
Katie has written 2 entries about this goal
For those that don’t have recipes yet, here’s the one I plan on using:
7 oz bittersweet chocolate
2.5 oz light corn syrup
Melt the chocolate au Bain Marie and stir in the syrup. Separate into two saran wraps and allow to sit for 3 – 4 hours at room temperature. Warm for 5 seconds in the microwave before using. Kneed to make the Plastique roll able.
JASMINE RICE PUDDING
13.5 oz coconut milk
12.5 oz heavy cream
4 oz Jasmine rice
3 oz granulated sugar
Dash of vanilla essence
Mix all ingredients in a heavy bottom pan. Simmer over heat for 30 minutes stirring all the time. Cover and allow to cool.
Kiwi, mango and strawberries make a great color combination. About an hour before putting this dish together marinate each of the diced fruits separately in a very small amount of dark rum.
Roll out the Plastique in cocoa with a rolling pin. The ideal size is a finished 10” x 16” rectangle. Trim the edges to make it straight. Build as you would sushi spreading rice to within 1” of the top end. Place the fruit inside in rows and roll up. A palate knife is a good tool to help lift any Plastique sticking to the table. Set in the fridge and cut with a sharp knife. Present with marzipan colored to look like Wasabi, Crystallized ginger and raspberry sauce for Soy.
I plan on doing this this weekend! :D
Katie has gotten 16 cheers on this goal.
- WaLaHa cheered this 21 months ago
- Ally ~ cheered this 21 months ago
- lumpydumpling cheered this 21 months ago
- nicolasc will be out of the picture a lot. cheered this 21 months ago
- jimrin cheered this 21 months ago
- sitruunapuu cheered this 21 months ago
- lob cheered this 21 months ago
- *Takergirl* cheered this 21 months ago
- beauty11 cheered this 3 years ago
- atinygoat cheered this 3 years ago
- Alyssa is a singular girl cheered this 3 years ago
- Beth cheered this 3 years ago
- Ru ~ dig deeper cheered this 3 years ago
- SlayneB cheered this 3 years ago
- Harmony cheered this 3 years ago
- Nora cheered this 4 years ago