If I added up all the time I’ve wasted on the internet, video games, and crossword puzzles in my life, I would have had enough time to learn another language or several, play piano, and write a few novels.
www.projectsunlight.us/ Help create a brighter future. Join projectSunlight.com today!
www.groot.com/Waste-Disposal Choose Groot & Save! Serving Chicagoland Since 1914.
www.stoneenvironmentalservices.com/ Federal Documentation, Proper Disposal and Transportation
www.about.com/To+Avoid+Wasting+Time To Avoid Wasting Time Search Now! Over 60 Million Visitors.
mandarcat has written 2 entries about this goal
I think my plan of attack will be to pre-determine when I can use the internet. I think it will be okay to peruse the news and check my email while I’m eating alone (but only for those few minutes, no longer!) and to allow myself a few minutes to look at 43things each and Facebook a couple times a week. Otherwise I just kind of addicted and stay on even though I’m not doing anything productive or even enjoying myself. I think it has something to do with my ADHD, like my brain is somewhat stimulated by the constant change and wants to stay where it is.
mandarcat has gotten 9 cheers on this goal.
- shelagh_c cheered this 4 years ago
- zhou cheered this 4 years ago
- Logophile cheered this 4 years ago
- Cats&Scales cheered this 4 years ago
- gaiagranolaranger cheered this 4 years ago
- EllisandeSedai cheered this 4 years ago
- yodachan cheered this 4 years ago
- 14cauliflowers cheered this 4 years ago
- caitnic09 cheered this 4 years ago