I’m making the “novel” goal into one goal – marking this one as done, even though it isn’t done. i’ve written PART of a novel :)
www.tatepublishing.com/ Looking for new authors. The industry leader for new authors
www.vitamintalent.com/ L.A's Largest Pool of Talent. Find A Writing Writer Now!
www.createspace.com/ Get High Royalties, Low Book Prices and Affordable Services. Learn How.
www.fullsail.edu/ Creative Writing for Entertainment. Online Degree Programs. More Info.
www.searchforpublishers.com/ Get A Free Publishing Kit With The Tools You Need To Publish A Book
nina and james has written 5 entries about this goal
about a time in the future when I might be able to spend a little more time on this. Lately I’ve been feeling a little bored at home, so I might be able to get back into writing. I’ve heard some great stories from my dad that I want to incorporate into this book… one about a dinghy – what was the other one? must remember…
What I hate is how when I get struck with a day of depression or being upset, all the goals go out the window. So even though I am home alone, and could be making appointments, singing, writing, doing pilates, I am just in bed feeling sorry for myself. I’m even too distracted to think about the job that I was so anxiously hoping for last week. I hope this passes soon. It should…
i’m feeling very creative today.
I have been working on a semi-autobiographical novel for a few months now. I seem to go through phases of being more and less motivated to sit down and work on it. Often when I sit down I get distracted by what is there already, and I might not be as fully in writing mode as I could be. Seeing what I have already written puts me halfway in editing mode. I think looking out the window while I write might be a good way to keep myself looking out figuratively, as well. Looking out into my imagination, my consciousness… It is amazing to me how many layers this process seems to have. It is exciting and daunting, but I love my story idea, so I really want to stay motivated to complete it. Maybe over the holidays, with some time off, I can dedicate more time to it… Wish me luck!
nina and james has gotten 18 cheers on this goal.
- smartstuff cheered this 19 months ago
- LenaCa cheered this 3 years ago
- tigerpaw cheered this 4 years ago
- sipes23 cheered this 4 years ago
- Ash cheered this 4 years ago
- colleenFL cheered this 4 years ago
- Theskysthelimit1976 cheered this 4 years ago
- mooniebutt cheered this 4 years ago
- JakeB cheered this 4 years ago
- Emily Staton cheered this 4 years ago
- secondmercedes cheered this 4 years ago
- Ru ~ dig deeper cheered this 4 years ago
- Sarah cheered this 4 years ago
- bp cheered this 4 years ago
- restlessspirit cheered this 4 years ago
- PrinceYuuri cheered this 4 years ago
- VeggieDog cheered this 4 years ago
- RCHipsterDoofus cheered this 4 years ago