I think I have been doing this all year and I know I have come a long way since last year. You know something is a habit when you do it without thinking.
Each day I have been:
- Reading blogs about starting a creative business
- Observing those blogs and the way their design is set up, so that I learn good things to do on my own blog
- Reading books about my interests in general
- Listening to the Dave Ramsey show to learn more about personal finance
- Cleaning and organizing my house a little each day
- Adopting routines that help me with the cooking and grocery shopping
I’m sure there are many more, but these are the main things that come to mind. The basic idea is, I know what I want, and I know that big goals become a lot easier to achieve when you work them a little each day. It’s amazing what you can achieve.
I’m not sure who says this but I heard it on the Dave Ramsey show:
People usually overestimate what they can do in a day, and they underestimate what they can do in a year.
Get a clear view of what you can do in the time you have and you will be goal happy!