- saw 2 old friends
- started a cowl
- a few good strikes in bowling
- a decision to sit on a bench in the park which lead to us seeing a woodpecker in the tree above! (my photo!)
I’m in a dilemma whether to stay on this goal or to take on grateful/grumpy goal or to think of some goal of my own (now that a year has passed).
- finally booked bowling for Monday
- a walk
- drinking coffee with my mother’s friends
- house is still full of food
Lately I’ve been consuming so much salads, sweets, juices that a diet (which I’ll probably start on Monday) will actually come as a welcome relief. :)
- excellent food
- got great presents (and got more than I expected I would)
- foggy walk
- saw a very dear friend
- got a card from my Secret Santa giftee
- laughing with my family
Overall, it was a good day, almost not frustrating at all and much better than I expected it would be. :)
- very pleasant Christmas Eve dinner with my family
- knitting my blueberry scarf
- 2 walks!
We had a very interesting and at the same time scary experience during the afternoon walk today. We saw like 10 000 crows at the same place! They were coming from so many directions and gathering at some trees near the river (right where we walk), and across it on an island! And they were so loud and had such numbers! It seemed quite amazing, and of course it’s not really scary, but seeing so many at one place makes you think what are they up to, :)
Very sunny and warm January 1st, it must be a good omen. (although I wouldn’t mind a little snow)
Too much food.