I’m still not sure how to stage Act 2, but I bit the bullet and dived in and started adding some dialog. Of course it could change when I make the staging decisions, but having a draft to edit is better than a blank screen. So I’m making a little progress.
www.sonypicturesstudios.com/ Sound Stages, 3-Wall Cyc, Offices, Backlot locations, equipment & more
www.yourtwc.com/hindi/ 3months SouthAsianProgramming Free Plus Receive a $200 Reward Card
www.iheartaudiobooks.com/ Download Hundreds of Free Titles & Listen on the Go - Get Started!
shop.screenwriterscompass.com/ Tools to enter edit, and format your book manuscript in MS Word.
mathnerde has written 4 entries about this goal
OK. Act 1 is drafted. Though at some point I’ll need to figure out the “shadow puppet” part at the very end. This is also needed for scene 1 of act 3.
I’ve almost finished act 1. I’m working on this when I either don’t want to, or can’t think of something else to work on. Act 2 I’ll need to re-set so it will be easier to produce. Then I’ll need to figure out what to do with the first part of act 3. Progress is being made.
I’ve been having so much trouble with my play (getting Act 3 to work) that I’ve started doing an adaptation of Dickens’ The Cricket on the Hearth So I’d at least be doing something.
mathnerde has gotten 10 cheers on this goal.
- JakeB cheered this 2 years ago
- alaskagirl2010 cheered this 2 years ago
- nouvelle jen cheered this 2 years ago
- kaylarobertson cheered this 3 years ago
- germander cheered this 3 years ago
- Hummingbird Medicine cheered this 4 years ago
- Ru ~ dig deeper cheered this 4 years ago
- kurkulis cheered this 4 years ago
- Trauma_Junkie cheered this 4 years ago
- Cassie cheered this 5 years ago