Last week, I am grateful for:
- my fierce determination for not giving up
- maintaining a positive attitude despite a rough start to my week!
- courageously contacting an ex-boss asking for advice on my current work situation. So grateful for her wisdom, her advice and support! A gem of a woman, and I am heeding her advice to the letter!
- several conversations with coworkers, that provided me some insight. Focus was on ‘listening’ and learning! And whoo boy did I ever!
- friendship of a coworker.
- decisions- are opportunities!
My did wells:
- Active Listening and learning
- Social networking
- walked several times throughout the week
- friendship building!
Thank you for a great week!
I am so very grateful for this day!
1) Beautiful wonderful friendships are emerging from my ‘new’ knit group, and sensational bonding.
2) Plans of hiking next weekend!!!!! SOOOOO excited! I haven’t hiked in over a year! (unheard of for me to go that long without hiking!)
3) Best of all, a phone call from my Mom’s friends from England. They are visiting, and will be in town by tomorrow afternoon, and I’ll be seeing them on Monday!!!! I am so, so, so excited! They have been so supportive, and kind these last months.
My did wells!
1) Socially – making new contacts and also feeling I’m developing new friendships!
2) Making plans for a more active social life. Hiking next weekend, cycling next week! I’m coming out on the other side of a tough go – stronger than ever.
3) My smoothie today was amazing and ohhhh so healthy! I now add spinach to my fruit/yogurt, and it is becoming more and more delicious each day! I love that I’m doing good things for my body, and I can’t wait to have one each morning!
Thank you !
I am so very grateful for:
- a sunshiney day
- my job – in the past I’ve griped about it, today, I am thankful that I have this position, Grateful for the people that are making it a better place.
- Social connections are emerging.
- Ate well today. My smoothie this morning was my favourite I’ve had in weeks. The spinach, I kicked it up a notch nutrition wise, and will do more of that in days to come! I am feeding my body so much better than I had been
- moved my body! Went for a walk by the river today, for a good half hour at a good pace. Invigorated my body, but also my soul and mind!
- Forced myself to take some R&R time this evening – de-stressing is vital for me at the end of the day of the hectic day
I’m borrowing this awesome goal from wren! Such a simple but effective way to be mindful of what ‘goes right’ rather than focusing on what goes wrong!
It is rare to give ourselves praise for things we did well, and really I need to be kinder and appreciate what I do do right! For there is good in every day, and surely I can find something done ‘well’ each day! Even if I have to search for it, I will find something!