I average about four hours of sleep at night. Not good at all. I don’t feel horrible usually but I know my body is taking a beating. I sleep well maybe one night a week if I’m lucky. If I have to work the next day, I’m stressed about what I need to get done. If I have the day off, I’m usually out late or finishing whatever I can’t do when I’m working. This has been an on-going problem. This may be something I need to talk to a doctor about.
www.midnitesleep.com/sleepaid MidNite Sleep Aid-Drug Free To Help You Fall Asleep & Sleep Better.
www.fisherwallace.com/ Try The Fisher Wallace Stimulator, A Device For Treating Insomnia
www.wenzhomefurniture.com/ American Made w/ 25 year warranty Upgrade to king for price of queen.
mcqueen18 has written 2 entries about this goal
The last two nights I have gone to bed a lot earlier than I usually do. But the actual falling asleep part was pretty much the same. The first night my dog kept kicking me and I just couldn’t get comfortable. The next night my dog slept in the living room but I still couldn’t manage to relax. When it’s calm and quiet all my brain wants to do is think. Every night I go to bed thinking about bills, relationships, and million other problems. I have to learn to shut my brain off.
mcqueen18 has gotten 12 cheers on this goal.
- GraceinSF cheered this 4 years ago
- Usuz cheered this 4 years ago
- Jess cheered this 4 years ago
- starie cheered this 4 years ago
- morrigirl cheered this 4 years ago
- Ru ~ dig deeper cheered this 4 years ago
- RuthG cheered this 4 years ago
- rxntym cheered this 4 years ago
- Glambabie cheered this 4 years ago
- economyclass cheered this 4 years ago
- Carm cheered this 4 years ago
- Sammie cheered this 4 years ago