I average about four hours of sleep at night. Not good at all. I don’t feel horrible usually but I know my body is taking a beating. I sleep well maybe one night a week if I’m lucky. If I have to work the next day, I’m stressed about what I need to get done. If I have the day off, I’m usually out late or finishing whatever I can’t do when I’m working. This has been an on-going problem. This may be something I need to talk to a doctor about.
www.lunesta.com/ Try LUNESTA Savings Program Can Reduce Copay to $15. Learn More
www.midnitesleep.com/sleepaid Need To Sleep Better At Night? Try Drug Free MidNite Sleep Aid.
www.middleofthenightawakenings.com/ Sign Up for More Info on an Rx for Middle-of-the-Night Insomnia.
www.1800mattress.com/ Free Delivery on Select Orders For A Limited Time! Buy Now and Save.
mcqueen18 has written 2 entries about this goal
The last two nights I have gone to bed a lot earlier than I usually do. But the actual falling asleep part was pretty much the same. The first night my dog kept kicking me and I just couldn’t get comfortable. The next night my dog slept in the living room but I still couldn’t manage to relax. When it’s calm and quiet all my brain wants to do is think. Every night I go to bed thinking about bills, relationships, and million other problems. I have to learn to shut my brain off.
mcqueen18 has gotten 12 cheers on this goal.
- GraceinSF cheered this 4 years ago
- Usuz cheered this 4 years ago
- Jess cheered this 4 years ago
- starie cheered this 4 years ago
- morrigirl cheered this 4 years ago
- Ru ~ dig deeper cheered this 4 years ago
- RuthG cheered this 5 years ago
- rxntym cheered this 5 years ago
- Glambabie cheered this 5 years ago
- economyclass cheered this 5 years ago
- Carm cheered this 5 years ago
- Sammie cheered this 5 years ago