1. I am grateful for the lessons I learn each day and that learning is a joy.
2. I am grateful for being able to recognize that I was not compassionate and kind, and being able to apologize, even though some people will not accept my apology. I’m okay with that.
3. I am grateful for the time with my children, getting to know their friends and their friends’ parents.
4. I am grateful that I’m not afraid to ask for help and be turned down, because not everyone will turn me down. I just have to get through enough No’s.
5. I am grateful I am opened to learn from my mistakes.
6. I am grateful for the things my children teach me, especially about living in no fear.
7. I am grateful for my yoga time with Dan. He allowed me to play my music and it was a very healing time. And, I’m grateful Dan is not afraid to adjust me through touch. We’re both INTJ’s.
8. I am grateful for my massage therapist who helps me detox, getting rid of muscle tensions, and for being able to speak frankly to him, that he is very respectful and I trust him.
9. I am grateful for my cleanse coach who is fully committed to my success, sharing his knowledge and experience so detailed and sacrificially with his cleanse program people.
10. I am grateful I am healing, recovery. I own that. I am becoming less offended by things and not allowing people to hurt me as I don’t receive their hurts.
11. I am grateful for connections made to a number of moms today with my children’s friends’ parents.
12. I am grateful for the safety of my children and I.
13. I am grateful for the finally having black poo today. I’ve been waiting for it.