Hurrah! I am so excited. It seemed like it was a comedy of errors trying to find a place to get it done, but finally, on April 1, 2008 – I got my nose pierced. I got a ring for now, but have the option of going to a stud if I want to. I love it.
www.yellowpages.com/ Find Local Tattoo Shops & Body Piercing - Safe, Custom Designs.
www.tattooparadisewpb.com/ Oldest Shop in Palm Beach County. Open 7 Days a Week / 561-318-7767
Melissa has written 4 entries about this goal
OK – so I’m planning on getting my nose pierced at the end of this month or the beginning of next month when I am visiting my sister. I’m so excited!
Well, I’m stil working on the timing – I have a cold now and I really don’t want to get my nose pierced with a cold – I’m sure the piercer would agree!
I’ve always been a rebel on the inside and have expressed it in some ways like the way I dress, lots of earrings, but I’ve always wanted to do something a bit mroe d\radical but have been sensible as well – not wanting to mess with job prospects etc. I feel like it’s something I need to do though. For me.
Melissa has gotten 11 cheers on this goal.
- Whistlestixxx cheered this 5 years ago
- Timid Magick cheered this 6 years ago
- Amber cheered this 7 years ago
- Jacob V. cheered this 7 years ago
- gromlin33 cheered this 7 years ago
- Lisette cheered this 7 years ago
- Kendra cheered this 7 years ago
- Marniem cheered this 7 years ago
- Maya76 cheered this 8 years ago
- sparklyshiny cheered this 8 years ago
- Olean cheered this 8 years ago