- that I went through the summer without getting hurt
- that I started a new job and have a lot of positive feedback already
- all my plants were still alive after an extreme hot and dry summer (had them on a drain system which is mad for indoors only
- I have more time for me now
- I do not have to travel anymore unless I want to
- meeting wonderful people in my job
- feeling very well in my apartment
- taking good care of myself
- feeling free
- having met two freinds I know since over 20 years and feel connected
- starting yoga in October (together with a friend)
- my mom is all fit and healthy
mignon has written 78 entries about this goal
today I am thankful for:
- driving home for chrsitmas to my mum packed with really nice presents
- spent a wonderful evening with a friend, watching the Rat Pack Las Vegas Show in Vienna (loved it!)and we had free tickets!
- just had vegan apple pancakes, which were very good!
- am having a cold but am thinking I am over the worst part, already.
- got the key for the January work apartment, already, and am happy that I have an affordable place to stay.
- I like my tax-man so much more than the lady I used to hire to help me: I am not so much dreading doing the taxes, anymore!
- came closer to my nephew and his girlfriend, they are moving close to me, which is great!
- a bit of snow outside, today!
- will have a vegan shepherds pie for christmas with my mum (I like it a lot that the joins me!)
- I finished almost everything I wanted to do (unloved tasks) for this year
- even got myself a new drivers license (had to get up really early and get in a loong line with hundred other people, which sucked)
- start to feel myself more again
- got all my christmas cards ready and they are really beautiful this year, with a removable postcard from my hometown.
- the gingerbread house I bulit with my friend an her little son is still standing and smelling wonderful!
- I have a wonderful job offer for autumn, again (touring a little) and if I am lucky it will be Australia and Japan, this time. (keep fingers crossed!)
- I will be spending xhristmas with my mom (she got a divorce from a man I disliked, this year)
- will cook vegan for mom and me at x-mas
- snowing in Salzburg, meaning we can do all the fun stuff (riding the sledge,...)
- feels good to know that I have enough work in the new year (I am my own small company – freelancer_ so that is always an issue for me)
- had a weird dream (dropped my iPad by accident on someones head) and waking up and knowing it is not true!
- found a beautiful calender and got one for me and my friend
- my new friend, everytime we meet: warm and joyful!
- I have just one more week to work, this year and then I am on holidays until Jan.7th!
- a “friend” who got on my nervs for months proposed that we don´t see each other any more (I have trouble giving up on people I like, and would have listened to her crap for a much longer time)
- I turn out to be a knitting machine, that fills me with joy and pride
- doing Katie Byrons work more often and feel fine.
- my little operation went well
- my official tax letter came back: no changes necessary
- got a videobeam pretty cheap and can have film evenings with friends!
- will spend christmas with mommy again!
- so much looking forward to all my time off!
- I have everything I need and more
- I got a special friend who is preparing Nikolo bags (filled with sweets and goodies) for homeless people or people in need.and I help him and will send a box of six goodie bags out today.
- I am having a new tv series I really like
- met my new friend (since summer) this sunday, we went to the biggest cemetary in vienna and had wonderful talks- we made plans: will bake a gingerbread house with her little son!
- I have a little boy in my life now who loves to receive postcards and I am traveling a lot and will keep his mailbox happy
- my collleague and friend came back from the burnout clinic and seems to feel better
- I started to knit a scarf (I am soo bad at knitting! always was) but I am trying anyway!
- almost looking forward to christmas! yay!
i finally over.
It was a very good week. I got so many things done that I dreaded for a long time.
yesterday I had a cervical polyp removed and now I feel like all I needed to do is done.
I am waiting for my tax to be done by my new taxman nad then I am all set for the winter!
- my plants: always a pleasure to look at
- new bike saddle (old one got stolen: new one much more comfy!
- finally finished all my tax work for 2011 (and sorted most of 2012, too!)
- met my coach and had some wonderful ideas
- going to Sweden and Berlin, next year!
- mom is healthy and happy and enjoying herself in a spa with her best friend!
- my brother has re-connected with his girlfriend (she is adorable)
- my former apt. sub-renters cleared out their garbage from my storage in the cellar (finally: after two years!)
- so much work, I can choose from
- an apartment in the middle of the old part of the city in a walking distance to most of the beautiful spots in my city
- a new friend
- getting done a lot of things in this week that have been sitting on my chest forever
- having got a family gift that will grant my financial well being for a lifetime
- my cactus collection is growing and prospering
- living mostly vegan
- a nice guy who I met half a year ago called and asked me out
- my swedish stove
- having everything I need
I am thankful for
- the invitation to a garden party in upper Austria (I will see friends I havent seen in a long time)
- my quiet summer
- I am having enough of everythng
- meeting quite many people on the street when I go shopping or ride my bike, that makes me feel good
- box of new clothes arrived yesterday incl. a new fav.pullover finely knitted
- made apricot jam yesterday (I love doing that and having a treasure like that for the winter
Traffic yellow (I love it!)
looks so much fresher and cleaner!
mignon has gotten 20 cheers on this goal.
- ToveDahlskog cheered this 3 months ago
- Spatz cheered this 16 months ago
- newsurfiegirl cheered this 21 months ago
- Curlychaos cheered this 1 year ago
- notjustlaura cheered this 3 years ago
- lemonwater cheered this 3 years ago
- YiSun1103 cheered this 3 years ago
- ugogrl cheered this 3 years ago
- Gunnj cheered this 4 years ago
- SatisfyMySoul cheered this 4 years ago
- Caé cheered this 4 years ago
- FabulousRaye cheered this 4 years ago
- Annette | Bucket List Journey cheered this 4 years ago
- Jane_Do cheered this 4 years ago
- Todd Schoonover cheered this 4 years ago
- Ru ~ dig deeper cheered this 4 years ago
- Peggy Hill cheered this 4 years ago
- Karina cheered this 4 years ago
- ach1228 cheered this 4 years ago
- sweetheart82 cheered this 4 years ago