Was thinking about entering this ( http://paulmalmont.com/contest ) contest…until the fine print told me you have to be 21. (I suspect it’s a legal thingy.) Maybe I’ll look for another. To anyone who likes to write sci-fi short stories though, check it, the prompt seems pretty cool. :)
www.createspace.com/ Publish, Market and Sell Your Book on Amazon.com and Other Channels.
writersinstitute.gc.cuny.edu/ Take classes with the very best editors in New York City
www.universalclass.com/ Instructor Led, Online Training. Learn To Write Short Stories!
ask.com/How+To+Write+A+Short+Story Search for How To Write A Short Story Find Great Results on Ask.com!
mlarmalade has written 2 entries about this goal
1: no light in the attic
2: Nerves on the Mind
I wrote “no light in the attic” a couple months ago, but I just finished “Nerves on the Mind” this morning. It’s about a deliveryman with a social phobia who has to deliver a package to a retired widow who is obsessed with brains, approx. 850 words and three hours total. (Pretty short, but I think it’s right for the story.)Summer’s great for this goal, I can get up and knock some writing out without going to school first. :P
mlarmalade has gotten 13 cheers on this goal.
- annna137 cheered this 2 months ago
- italnola cheered this 9 months ago
- fritopia cheered this 19 months ago
- Ru ~ dig deeper cheered this 19 months ago
- sitruunapuu cheered this 19 months ago
- Simon Hayes cheered this 19 months ago
- Eolyphe cheered this 19 months ago
- mochomitoaries cheered this 21 months ago
- sarahinparis cheered this 22 months ago
- MissTegan cheered this 22 months ago
- Josh cheered this 22 months ago
- TheDoctorGirl cheered this 23 months ago
- this is just a test cheered this 23 months ago