We bought a greenhouse! While the snow was melting outside I had lots of seeds sprouting in our kitchen just waiting to enter the greenhouse. Now they are all out except from some herbs (sage, thyme, basil, oregano, cilantro) that I use when cooking. In the greenhouse there is now tomatoes, cherry tomatoes, spaghetti squash, pumpkin, a kumquat three, red bell peppers, more basil and parsley. So exciting!
molco has written 3 entries about this goal
It’s been a long time since I added this goal, but it’s been on my mind now and then, and now that the spring is entering I’ve just started this. I have a very nice smelling menta on my right in the window frame, bathed in sun light:) I’ve bought basilicum and parsley seeds, and a seedbox. I just need some good soil and I’m ready!
Gosh, that’s one of my sweet, supressed dreams; to able to grab a fresh and juicy “self made” tomato by just stretching your arm out the window, like a mini breakfast in bed. I would have carrots, squash, onions, tomatoes, parsley, thyme… well those to begin with. I guess I will have to wait until spring though. It’s not so suitable to start digging in your garden with all this permafrost.
molco has gotten 25 cheers on this goal.
- JadedForever cheered this 5 months ago
- DocD cheered this 18 months ago
- PurpleHeather cheered this 2 years ago
- mariendns cheered this 3 years ago
- cleanskies cheered this 3 years ago
- Joe Mayer cheered this 3 years ago
- comfortablyblue cheered this 3 years ago
- JWillow cheered this 3 years ago
- lovely_lizzy cheered this 3 years ago
- aynaray cheered this 3 years ago
- Stephen cheered this 4 years ago
- Jan Karpisek cheered this 4 years ago
- racsgirl cheered this 4 years ago
- AndrewWade cheered this 4 years ago
- penelopedarling cheered this 4 years ago
- angel01 cheered this 4 years ago
- Ru cheered this 5 years ago
- M cheered this 5 years ago
- s3f cheered this 6 years ago
- xandrani cheered this 6 years ago
- VictoriaPL cheered this 6 years ago