I tried to do this today, and it demonstrated to me how hard this is going to be. With too many distractions, I only got halfway through. It’s not all bad though – I will finish it tomorrow and then I can use it towards my goal no.7 as it was recommended to me by someone on 43T. Am making GREAT progress with THAT goal and will post tomorrow to update, once I’ve finished the book. Any other recommendations gratefully received!
www.pages04.net/comptia/ Enter for a free Pearson training and A+ voucher – a $300 Value.
www.care.com/Sitter Reviewed & Rated Local Sitters. Access Background Checks & More!
www.amazon.com/books Millions of titles, new & used. Free Shipping on Qualified Orders.
www.thereadingroom.com/ Sample Chapters of Books to Read Teens, Romance, Crime. Join Now!
molliemoonlight has written 2 entries about this goal
I want to do this at the weekend. It has to be a realistic length to get through in one day. Any recommendations?
molliemoonlight has gotten 65 cheers on this goal.
- Being Bryn cheered this 3 days ago
- Lion Heart cheered this 5 days ago
- AutumnSparkle120 cheered this 4 weeks ago
- fairevrai cheered this 2 months ago
- Katrina cheered this 2 months ago
- ~Beautifuldwarf~ cheered this 3 months ago
- WaltzingMarie cheered this 3 months ago
- Jeff Welton cheered this 4 months ago
- *Takergirl* cheered this 5 months ago
- littlemaxine93 cheered this 6 months ago
- Jolly_Chika cheered this 6 months ago
- onesweetworld01 cheered this 7 months ago
- FTJoshua cheered this 7 months ago
- Ixii cheered this 7 months ago
- danidee27 cheered this 8 months ago
- Heather cheered this 9 months ago
- Collectorofcats cheered this 9 months ago
- galactickim cheered this 10 months ago
- Well, that's Ood cheered this 10 months ago
- Xenophanes cheered this 11 months ago
- [♥]-Emily-[♥] cheered this 13 months ago