Last year, I watched a film called ‘The Tree of Life’, directed by Terence Malick. It was a beautiful film, cinematically stunning, so I was very pleased to read about his latest film, ‘To The Wonder’, which I went to see today. Again, it was a beautiful film. An experience rather than a film really. With little dialogue, it’s emphasis was on the visual. Critics have been split, but I absolutely loved it!
molliemoonlight has written 20 entries about this goal
I’d been wanting to watch this for a while. It was better than I’d expected.
I love this film. I haven’t seen it for ages, but I’d recorded it in the Summer and it’s been sitting on the Skybox waiting. It seemed an excellent choice for R.
Who knows, I may actually get to finish this goal eventually..!
(Thought I’d written about this already)
Needed to find a film that was on starting with Q
Saw this. Thought I’d grab the opportunity whilst I had the chance.
Sometimes we need to do things like this to achieve our goals.
The less said about this, the better…
Thank goodness I’m done with Q!
I watched it this afternoon. I quite liked it, not least because of the nostalgia value of the music over passing time, how Emma’s first flat in London after University reminded me of my first flat in London after University! And how it features a cautionary tale of how it may not be a good idea to date a stand up comedian as when you’re with them, it’s like they’re on stage all the time and when you break up, they spend half their act using the heartbreak for material. Believe me, it happens…
By the end though, I felt pretty empty and dissatisfied with how the story was concluded.
I watched this a month or so ago. I enjoyed it, although you know where it’s going!
I love this film. It’s lavish, flamboyant, fun, sad and the music is good. And some of the music is amazing!
I forgot to add this, but I watched it in honour of Leap Year. It was a bit girly, rather fluffy, but that’s never stopped me enjoying a film before… ;)
Yay! Finally watched the elusive K film. It was hard finding one that started with K actually showing, as I didn’t think I owned any K films – and after watching it I realised I could have watched Kill Bill. I love Kill Bill.
I watched Knocked Up as I like Katharine Heigel (or however you spell it) I thought it might be a bit chick flicky. It actually wasn’t. And it was quite funny!
molliemoonlight has gotten 16 cheers on this goal.
- seeking~serenity cheered this 4 weeks ago
- Katylady123 cheered this 2 months ago
- Collectorofcats cheered this 3 months ago
- skyPRINCE cheered this 6 months ago
- [♥]-Emily-[♥] cheered this 6 months ago
- john_swale cheered this 6 months ago
- embracing_freedom_fully cheered this 8 months ago
- PasadenaSue cheered this 11 months ago
- itsasecret cheered this 12 months ago
- TG cheered this 14 months ago
- Dreamer7787 cheered this 19 months ago
- IamAhippo cheered this 21 months ago
- Dooffodil cheered this 2 years ago
- Katrina cheered this 2 years ago
- viima cheered this 2 years ago
- RagazzaRaffinata cheered this 2 years ago