guess getting stuff done when I’m most productive is the way to this
www.about.com/How+To+Stay+Motivated How To Stay Motivated Search Now! Over 60 Million Visitors.
www.successnet.org/purpose.htm Shows You How to Get Motivated and Stay Motivated All the Time
www.amazon.com/ Buy staying motivated at Amazon! Free Shipping on Qualified Orders.
motivated_girl has written 5 entries about this goal
I’m trying for some time,but then my lazy internal voice kicks in and starts seducing me “dream on a bit now,you can do all these tasks later…”and later never comes:(
Need some extra motivation.I revised some of my 2006 goals.I’m truly commited to live my days to the fullest till I can,to make 2007 better than 2006.I wish I could found a supportive and inspiring group of people to help me follow through these commitments.
May be I’ll find them here in 43things.com…or may be I should learn to motivate myself? that’s the question.
What do you think?
I’m listening again tony robbins’ “lessons in mastery”.It’s great-really force me to take action and to be responsible for my life.I’m meeting with friends,socializing,doing my workout regularly and totally have fun!This summer is really cool.
I’m doing my best to stay motivated during the day.I’ve subscribed to some motivational mailing-lists.I’ve put different kind of riminders in my home,and also some quotes that I found really moving.It’s easier for me to take action when I know Why I do it-because ACTION IMPROVES MY LIFE!I don’t tolerate excuses any more!I totally love myself and love what I’m doing and I’ll go on like this-following through my commitments!And there’s sth I want to share with you-it was in one of my motivational’s e-mails and it
really triggered me:
“The best predictor of success is your degree of commitment to your goals. Whenever you set a goal, write out why you’re committed to accomplishing it. The “why” is far more important than the “how.” Commitment
- sheer passion and will power - can help overcome any deficiency in time, money or education. Make sure each of your goals is worthy of the time and effort necessary to achieve it. Then, make sure each of your goals is getting the absolute, unconditional commitment it deserves.
Key Action: Absolutely, unconditionally commit to hitting each of your targets -- or create new goals."
motivated_girl has gotten 8 cheers on this goal.
- DreamAllAfternoon cheered this 3 years ago
- Ed Wynn cheered this 6 years ago
- luckyturtlegirl cheered this 6 years ago
- mycapaciousbottega cheered this 6 years ago
- VioletMyst still believes that Unusual traveling instructions are dancing lessons from God cheered this 7 years ago
- FairlyFearless cheered this 7 years ago
- BlueMooning cheered this 7 years ago
- Cassaclyzm cheered this 7 years ago