Today I did the following things:
1) Tidied up, dusted and swept the living room.
2) Cleaned and rearranged all the little decorative pieces that had been gathering dust
3) Cooked two meals, then washed the dishes and scrubbed the kitchen sink, counters, stove and floor
4) Tidied my dressing table
5) Tidied my computer table
6) Picked the worst of the mess of my bedroom floor
7) Rigged up an indoor clothesline in my spare room to hold all the clothes that won’t fit into my small wardrobe
So now my home i nice and clean barring the bedroom – and even that is not too bad. I will finish tidying it and sweep the floor sometime this week. I’m feeling very proud of myself and I am determined to keep it this way from now on.
I’m considering this goal closed now! Yay!
When I made this my goal on 43 things I checked out the entries for some of the other people who are doing this. I found out about FLYLady online and signed up. I’ve been getting emails all day – I haven’t followed them to the letter but I have done a bit of light tidying around 11pm – which I NEVER do.
Okay the thing is m house is in a mess. There are piles of clothes all over the place, boxes, wrapping paper, bills, books, cosmetics…I could go on and on. My sink is permanently full of dirty dishes and bugs are starting to investigate. I can’t invite people over on a whim and I’ve had enough of living in sualor. I know it’s jut a matter of practice and habit and I am going to try hard to a) clean this place up real good this weekend, and b)keep it clean!
What I did today:
1) Washed all the dishes in the sink
2) Picked up all the newspapers from the bedroom, living room and bathroom and dumped them in the spare room (that’s my junk room – cleaning that is a long term goal!)
3) Picked the bills and papers up from the floor and put them on the table – not much imrovement – will tackle them tomorrow
4) Put the clean clothes away.
There’s LOADS more to do though and it has to be done this weekend.