Today I drew a harliquin… I think she’s ok.
www.youtube.com/domore DO MORE When He's Off The Court. DO MORE With Degree® Deodorant!
www.gregscustompainting.com/ Weston, Ft Lauderdale, Davie, Plantation, Sw Ranches
www.allposters.com/ Extra 15% Off All Posters & Prints. Plus Easy Returns & Fast Shipping!
www.behr.com/ExploreColorNow Coordinate Colors Perfectly With BEHR’s Online Color Tools
MulyaBulya has written 22 entries about this goal
Well, since some of my subscribers started dropping off like flies after I made my boyfriend gush goal, I’ve been trying not to talk about him too much. For instance, here’s a post in which I say nothing nice about my boyfriend at all. Let’s talk about the weather. A bit stormy out, isn’t it?
Oh, by the way, here’s a picture I drew…
Here’s one I’m thinking about putting with my prints for sale. I guess, If I can look at it and say, “Well… I’d hang that on my wall,” it’s in.
This was much easier than the fairy in the storm thing I was working on. It took me just a couple of hours… I think I’ve been trying to work a little beyond my ability, which is fine, but I feel more satisfied when I suceed at something more at my level. A good mix of different levels of challenge is probably healthy.
This is an illustration of a character I play at a LARP (role play game). Her story is kind of complicated. (The plot team played with my history.) She shares her body with the spirit of a fox, who turned her from evil to less evil, to eventually good. She was very reluctant at first, feeling that the darker path she was on would lead her to power, but the fox finally won her over.
I did this self portrait based on my driver’s permit. It’s not perfect – just a quick sketch – but I thought I’d share anyway.
I’m working on this one, but I’m getting sick of it.
The colors don’t look right, and I’m just not impressed with myself… I’m just posting to see what other people’s reactions are.
Here’s my latest work… while trying to do more printable stuff, I’ve found that I’m much better at cartoons because I enjoy myself while I’m doing them, and don’t get so bogged down with details. Do people buy toons?
I sketched this and then colored it in PS… I should have colored it with chalks, like my other pictures, but I was afraid I’d smudge the lines.
I did this with chalk and ink today. The perspective needs work but… eh. It’s the first time I’ve tried doing a still life in quite some time.
So, I was actually commissioned to do a piece, which I think is cool. It’s a birthday gift for a half spanish blonde girl, so they wanted a blonde matadora. Text will be added later.
MulyaBulya has gotten 29 cheers on this goal.
- Peggy Hill cheered this 5 years ago
- meghan128 cheered this 5 years ago
- RCHipsterDoofus cheered this 5 years ago
- Katie's running as if she has a choice. cheered this 5 years ago
- lakshmigirl cheered this 5 years ago
- carabou cheered this 5 years ago
- Martinella cheered this 5 years ago
- Alaythia cheered this 6 years ago
- april nicole cheered this 6 years ago
- david cheered this 6 years ago
- TheSwissFox cheered this 6 years ago
- calamar cheered this 6 years ago
- lynnorajean cheered this 6 years ago
- paz cheered this 6 years ago
- lob cheered this 6 years ago
- Ellie cheered this 6 years ago
- Alisha19 cheered this 6 years ago
- energy cheered this 6 years ago
- Chris cheered this 6 years ago
- Geo58 cheered this 6 years ago
- ebmoon cheered this 6 years ago