I was suppose to snorkel with them but it was a red tide and to hard to see when snorkeling so we just got in the water and swam with them. These were leopard sharks off the coast of San Diego at La Jolla beach. These things were amazing. Very shy never got closer than a foot away so I never got to touch one, but incredible just the same. I have to say standing in the ocean breathing the fresh crisp air, enjoying the warmth of the sun hugging my shoulders as the sea lions on the rocks 100 yards away are barking and they sea gulls are crying and looking around at 35 to 40 of these gentle creatures swimming in the water around you has got to be one of the most spiritual moments I have ever had. Next on the list…the most misunderstood the Great White.
www.islander-charters.com/ We bring you face to face with White Sharks at Guadalupe Island!
www.dancerfleet.com/ World's Largest LiveAbaord Fleet Luxury Scuba Diving at its Best
www.ask.com/Great+White+Shark+Diving Explore Great White Shark Diving. Get Answers Now on Ask.com.
www.divingseasafari.com/ Under The Sea Expedition With Indonesian Phinisi. Call Now!
mw5373 has written 1 entry about this goal
mw5373 has gotten 13 cheers on this goal.
- Bigmighty cheered this 5 years ago
- MuffinCupcakes cheered this 6 years ago
- Luke cheered this 6 years ago
- cranberrygoddess cheered this 6 years ago
- SparklyPirateQueen cheered this 6 years ago
- visage cheered this 6 years ago
- dt123 cheered this 6 years ago
- Jay cheered this 6 years ago
- markov cheered this 6 years ago
- deepbluesea cheered this 6 years ago