for migraines. Just rub it on your temples – it works :)
aka has written 23 entries about this goal
I read about him in a book about Life’s magazine classic photographs. Sad but inspiring.
God knows in which cave I lived before without knowing about this cool thing! It makes file sharing so easy. I simply love it.
I love his work! He invented a cool brush and paints while being suspended from the ceiling. It doesn’t get any cooler than this :)
“You are the cheese to my macaroni. You are the horizon to my sky. You are the bacon to my eggs. You are the laces to my sneakers.You are the jelly to my peanut butter. You are the smile to my face.You are the gravy to my mashed potatoes.You are the bubbles to my bath. You are the milk to my cookie.You are the ink to my pen.You are the ketchup to my french fries.You are the water to my ocean.You are the icing on my cupcake.”
Counting your money (even ones you don’t have) is quite fun not to mention rewarding. Here are a few examples:
1. By giving up our bad habit we save 7300 a year (holy cow!)
2. By ironing my husbands shirts we save 840 a year (not bad)
3. His job not having a free parking – we lose 850 a year :(
I need to look more into ways to save money because this year is going to be tough with all the wedding and traveling expenses. It also looks like it will be 2 weddings – my cousin put his date a week before my sister’s.
While in Minsk I read my sister’s old uni textbook on religion – I wanted to it for such a long time. I was especially happy to learn more about Judaism and early Christianity.
Finally read about the man and all of his wives on wikipedia. Really interesting historical figure. Actually, couldn’t get enough of him and started watching The Tudors :)
I finally found a name of a Japanese artist whose painting I saw for sale at Christie’s auction. His name Yoshimoto Nara and I loved his work!
Also read 2 quotes that I could relate to:
“The longer I live the more beautiful life becomes. If you foolishly ignore beauty, you will soon find yourself without it. Your life will be impoverished. But if you invest in beauty, it will remain with you all the days of your life.” Frank Lloyd Wright
“Take pictures all the time. Don’t worry if you take a bad photograph; you learn more by taking a bad picture than a good one. If you don’t like it, study it and figure out why you don’t like it. You’ll learn from your mistake” Patrick Demarchelier
aka has gotten 39 cheers on this goal.
- Dan Mayo cheered this 9 months ago
- ☺☺ Attitude ☺☺ cheered this 11 months ago
- Douglas cheered this 12 months ago
- TheCatsMother cheered this 12 months ago
- Thara43Things cheered this 14 months ago
- eclectic passion cheered this 14 months ago
- jimrin cheered this 20 months ago
- Stephen cheered this 20 months ago
- idkbrblol cheered this 20 months ago
- Jeff Welton cheered this 21 months ago
- Hari_DI cheered this 21 months ago
- Sand_Man cheered this 22 months ago
- PurpleHeather cheered this 23 months ago
- Sara161616 cheered this 23 months ago
- Simon cheered this 1 year ago
- skitty1458mk2 cheered this 1 year ago
- littlemissfickle2 cheered this 2 years ago
- Sandy in California cheered this 2 years ago
- yogamom cheered this 2 years ago
- PurpleIsis cheered this 2 years ago
- guess_whos_bizzack cheered this 2 years ago