He never interrupts and has unlimited patience to let me vent. He loves to hear stories. I often tell him about the books I read. And there’s always another soap opera drama with my family that he could hear and offer his best advice :)
www.marriagemax.com/7-Secrets-Free "I suggest you read this..." 7 Secrets to Loving Your Husband.
ask.com/Reasons+I+Love+My+Husband Search for Reasons I Love My Husband Find Quick Results now!
www.spokeo.com/My-Husband-Is-Cheating 1) Enter His Email Address 2) See Hidden Pics & Social Profiles Now!
www.sinycomptrade.com/Make_an_offer SINY Computer Trade- selling new & Used IT Equipment
aka has written 43 entries about this goal
He gives the best hugs! We could be rich if we sold them :) They just make you feel better, guaranteed!
Except when it’s about how do I look – but then maybe I do always look good for him :)
He started learning Russian about 2 years ago to be able to speak to my parents. His progress is very impressive! I wonder if his Russian is better than my Romanian at the moment. His accent is so cute but he manages to speak in whole sentences with an occasional mistake here and there. I am so proud of him and can’t wait to show it off to my parents :) He’ll be reading thick books in no time!
I saw him really drunk maybe 3 or 4 times since we are together. He does not sing sad patriotic songs loudly, doesn’t get aggressive, doesn’t get soppy or cry or says excessively that he loves me (yes, dad, it’s aimed at you!). His dignity is intact and he is just happy and I love it!
Somehow in the last 10 years he transformed from a person who doesn’t care about art in the slightest to someone who can be deeply moved by it. He inherited my love to Van Gogh and Monet but he has his own favorites too. Who would have thought?
He does it even when he has people around which not many men usually can do :)
I know it’s a silly one, but I love that he’s able to lift me up. And because he’s so strong, I never have to worry about a few extra pounds :)
Yesterday he made our dance teacher blush by saying she looked amazing during the parade. She said no one has told her that for 35 years. It made me appreciate my husband who compliments me all the time.
And that’s the biggest gift of all! I probably should’ve saved it for #100, but I am so full of gratitude right now. He goes up and above in order to make me happy but I do the same for him, so we are even :)
The picture is not mine!
aka has gotten 30 cheers on this goal.
- yggdrasill cheered this 4 weeks ago
- gyp1lady cheered this 8 months ago
- seasonsoflove cheered this 11 months ago
- aprilsunshinegal cheered this 11 months ago
- besidequietwaters cheered this 11 months ago
- *Takergirl* cheered this 12 months ago
- Douglas cheered this 12 months ago
- Lost Wayfarer cheered this 12 months ago
- simplyli cheered this 13 months ago
- jvtdc cheered this 13 months ago
- Legionella cheered this 14 months ago
- chiphi cheered this 15 months ago
- jordansjourneys cheered this 15 months ago
- Forester321 cheered this 15 months ago
- atinygoat cheered this 16 months ago
- Lyre cheered this 16 months ago
- zdechlinka cheered this 17 months ago
- Lion Heart cheered this 17 months ago
- jimrin cheered this 18 months ago
- Waynesworld cheered this 19 months ago
- nouvelle jen cheered this 20 months ago