And ever has it been known that love knows not its own depth until the hour of separation.
nawatramani has written 32 entries about this goal
“Cowardice asks the question, ‘Is it safe?’ Expediency asks the question, ‘Is it politic?’ Vanity asks the question, ‘Is it popular?’ But, conscience asks the question, ‘Is it right?’ And there comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but one must take it because one’s conscience tells one that it is right.”
- Martin Luther King Jr.
If a man knows not what harbor he seeks, any wind is the right wind.
Luck is what you have left over after you give 100 percent.
— Langston Coleman
The power to forgive is within us all but like any other skill, it must be practised frequently.
Success seems to be largely a matter of hanging on after others have let go.
“If you don’t stand for something, you’ll fall for anything.”
Change is a door that can only be opened from the inside.
Let us rise up and be thankful, for if we didn’t learn a lot today, at least we learned a little, and if we didn’t learn a little, at least we didn’t get sick, and if we got sick, at least we didn’t die; so let us all be thankful.
“Look how a single candle can both defy and define the darkness.”
nawatramani has gotten 11 cheers on this goal.
- eversosweetly cheered this 16 months ago
- natasjalavin cheered this 4 years ago
- Pavan21 cheered this 4 years ago
- Sherecita cheered this 4 years ago
- thirstygirl cheered this 4 years ago
- Piscean Dreams cheered this 4 years ago
- Lisa cheered this 5 years ago
- tronpa cheered this 5 years ago
- Carm cheered this 5 years ago
- firetail cheered this 5 years ago
- vivacity cheered this 6 years ago