92. Clean bedsheets.
93. My boy, after showering, in clean bedsheets. I’m not obsessed with cleanliness, it just feels nice :)
94. James’ back. Mmm, there’s something so innately and primitively sexy about a man’s back. ‘Cept back then it was covered in hair, now it isn’t…if you’re lucky ;)
96. Ageing artists[aesthetes] who wear dusty velvet jackets, and look profoundly French.
97. Dried Fruit.
98. The way my cat’s face looks like that of a little squished up china man when she sleeps.
99. The colour red. How could I forget this one !
100. Being in love. It’s the sweetest thing ever. :)
88.Green and Black’s organic hot chocolate. Mmmmm.
89. Waking up to a cup of tea in James’ bed.
90. Seeing other people happy.
91. Nice bus drivers.
84. How I went to James’ house on Friday exhausted, cranky and depressed and came back Saturday [today] feeling content. How on earth does that happen ? It’s like my problems just…fall off.
85. Leeds city centre. J’adore.
86. Chocolate. That stuff works miracles. I do believe chocolate lessens the need for sex. Actually, I think it has the power to render sex completely inessential.
87. Smiley Piercings.
83. Researching stuff about brains. Right/Left hemisphere dominance stuff. I find it really interesting.
Well, any kind of human analysis is really interesting. Human behaviour, why we do what we do, and in what situations. Characteristics features of this type of person, their strengths and weaknesses. What body language reveals, what we do when we lie, when we’re thinking. :)
79. Something that makes me smile when there is very little to smile about.
80. Tomato or mushroom soup. I love them both.
81. “Typical” wintry nights.
82. Feeling so numb that I stop eating and actually do work.
78. Watching America’s Next Top Model in James’ house.
77. When I mistype www.amazon.com as www.amazin.com.
76. Anna. She is very much like me. She understands everything I say. It’s great. I like connecting with people :)
75. Spending a day working and actually achieving something. It’s a nice feeling :)
74. Carlie ! Being around her makes me me again. I miss being me.