Things have turned around again and now my husband has to go back on chemo again. That is the worst thing about cancer you never quite know whether it is going to come back or not or how it is going to respond to treatment. Hopefully the chemo will work well again this time.
www.cafemom.com/husband+help Share Your Frustrations with Moms Who Understand at CafeMom. Go Now!
www.abundantoptimism.com/ And Optimistic. Improve and Take Control Of Your Life! Read Now
www.positiveattitudenation.com/ A healthy mind leads to a healthy body. Inspiration and Motivation
newsurfiegirl has written 3 entries about this goal
I have been a little here and there on 43things for the past 10 months or so due to my husband having cancer. When first diagnosed things did not look very good, but we have been blessed and he has had very positive results from his treatment. It now looks like he is going to be here for a long time to come. :0)
to write about this goal, but one thing I can say is I am really grateful for the support we have received from our friends and family everywhere!
newsurfiegirl has gotten 202 cheers on this goal.
- lexerz22 cheered this 1 month ago
- Being Bryn cheered this 1 month ago
- sue820 cheered this 1 month ago
- RkTkFx cheered this 2 months ago
- JustJürgen cheered this 3 months ago
- sabryn cheered this 3 months ago
- christie_90 cheered this 3 months ago
- Spatz cheered this 5 months ago
- Zaipher cheered this 5 months ago
- truly cheered this 6 months ago
- Blessed cheered this 7 months ago
- Mary cheered this 8 months ago
- writing to reach you cheered this 9 months ago
- boocupid cheered this 9 months ago
- Sunscour cheered this 10 months ago
- CENUSAREASA cheered this 10 months ago
- littlemaxine93 cheered this 11 months ago
- salvadoriume cheered this 11 months ago
- Tim Jones cheered this 12 months ago
- Andromeda cheered this 12 months ago
- Dreamer~ cheered this 12 months ago