It just struck just a few minutes ago while checking my things to do that this is a very silly goal. I don’t know why, but I think i’d stop doing this and just let it come…you know spontaneity. That is much better rather than constantly waiting and hoping.
www.pasqualinapsychic.com/ Do you really want to know ? With your birthdate I can tell.
www.macys.com/Me-Too Shop Me Too Shoes at Macy's. Easy Returns, Online or In-store!
www.hsn.com/ Find Patent & Leather Pumps, Ballet Flats & Wedges by Me Too at HSN.
Aaron Nunez has written 5 entries about this goal
When you’re out there looking for that perfect person, keep this things in mind. Peope change no matter how hard they try not to. As you grow older, you mature; and with each new level of maturity, come different dieas, different needs and wants. The person who was perfect for you at 20 could be the person you hate when your 35. You have to find someone who will grow with you, change with you, laugh with you, and cry with you. A person who fills in where you lack, a person whom you can fill in for when they are lacking. But what about the perfect person you asked? There are no perfect person, only persons who are perfect for each other. :)
- Letting go of a person you’ve learned to love.
- Shielding your heart to love somebody.
- Trying to hide what you really feel.
- Loving a person too much.
- Taking the risk to fall in love again.
- Thinking of him/her every waking and sleeping moment but you know that he/she never even thinks a single thought of you.
- Letting go because everytime you see the person, you only fall deeper.
- Falling in love with someone you don’t mean to fall in love with.
- Pretending you’re okay when inside, you’re dying.
- Lying in bed each night thinking of that special person you can never really have.
Two weeks ago, I was introduced to someone by my friend. The moment I saw her smile, I fell instantly in love with her. I know it’s silly, stupid, and foolish. But you also know very well when it the heart starts beating, no matter how silly, stupid, and foolish it can be, it’s love. Unfortunately, that smile wasn’t meant for me, it was to my friend. So, here I am patiently, silently, and secretly falling in love with her; wishing and hoping, for once, that smile could be mine.
Pathetic isn’t it?!
I guess I’m one of the person who is hopelessly romatically challenged. I’d like to at least experience the feeling of falling deeply in love with somone who loves me too. Not for the money, the status or the sex for that matter. Somone who needs me and wants me all at the same time. I’ve been single for more than a year already and if ever I am going to commit to someone, it should worth the wait and with all the right reasons.