I’ve decided that if I can only have one place to throw clothes NOT ON THE FLOOR, then that’s okay. Right now it tends to be my spare laundry basket that I actually use FOR LAUNDRY. So I should just accept the fact that I need to have a basket for my clean-ish clothes that I don’t properly put away.
obelix has written 10 entries about this goal
Tidied my bedroom last night AGAIN. I have too many clothes and not enough space to put them all.
Tidied my bedroom yesterday. I have too many clothes! I have to get rid of at least 15% to keep things manageable.
you should see the HUGE pile of clothes on my bedroom floor. It’s outta hand. Not doing too well with this goal.
technically i’ve stopped throwing clothes on the floor. now i throw them on a pile on a chair. progress? not really.
i’m back to my old clothes on the floor habit.
if i can keep my bedroom tidy for three weeks, does that mean i’ve created a habit?
no clothes on the floor this week! the bedroom is looking quite tidy still.
last night i changed into my pjs and PUT MY CLOTHES AWAY. Nice.
I tidied my bedroom over the weekend and i’ve been really trying not to mess it up again! So far so good.
obelix has gotten 12 cheers on this goal.
- Thoughtcriminal31 cheered this 3 years ago
- coheeriesspark cheered this 4 years ago
- Besina_Sartor cheered this 5 years ago
- Gemini052887 cheered this 5 years ago
- Dee cheered this 5 years ago
- Patti cheered this 6 years ago
- Mandi cheered this 6 years ago
- LunacyBleeding cheered this 6 years ago
- Zoe cheered this 6 years ago
- alpha foxtrot lima cheered this 6 years ago
- Jessica cheered this 6 years ago
- Dakota cheered this 6 years ago