86. I was bullied at High School.
87. Following on from 86, I am feeling the affects of this 15 years on.
88. Is going to pave her backyard soon, on her own.
89. Has become very lazy.
90. One of my 2010 resolutions is to get back into the exercise.
91. Is sick of being told what a great girl I am but is still single.
92. Has deactivated her Facebook account and is happy about it.
93. Is happy for a new year to begin.
94. Only has 6 more to go….
95. Didn’t enjoy Canada as much as I thought I would.
96. Loves Florida.
97. Was disappointed in New York 2nd time visited.
98. Has two to go….
99. Is going to have a good 2010.
100. Has finished her 100 things about me.
www.shop411.com/List+Composer Search for List Composer. Compare and Save with Shop411.
www.listplanit.com/ Create & manage lists on the go. Access your lists from any device.
octobergirl76 has written 14 entries about this goal
86. I was bullied at High School.
81. I have just bought my first unit.
82. I have been involved in a major car accident.
83. I’m over men.
84. I currently battling with broken fingers that just wont heal.
85. I have learnt not to judge a book by it’s cover.
76. New York has been my favorite place to visit to date.
77. Monument Valley has been my favorite landscape destination to date.
78. Sometimes I feel a little like Bridget Jones!
79. Needs to learn to eat properly – 3 meals a day or 6 small meals a day.
80. I would love to cook with Jamie Oliver one day!
71. I love photos – they are everywhere in my house.
72. One place I definitely want to visit is Ireland.
73. I am sick of people telling me that I am in the wrong job. If I was unhappy about my career I would change but I’m not so leave it alone. Some people aren’t career or money focused – why can’t people accept that!
74. I am also sick and tired of people commenting on my weight. I’ve had it!! I’ve lost about 15kgs but that is obviously not enough for some people aaarrrgggghhhh..
75. Obviously from my previous to entries – I can get frustrated at times.
66. I have almost died once.
67. I have a weakness for clinker lollies.
68. I could spend all day in my pj’s if I could get away with it.
69. Well who doesn’t love 69!
70. I’ve found sex with someone you love is better than random sex.
61. I have had my heart broken.
62. My middle name is Jayne.
63. I am scared to fall in love again….
64. From 63, the reason – I don’t want to get hurt again.
65. Worries about the welfare of her niece and nephew.
51. My favorite animals are labradors.
52. I am very indecisive.
53. My birthday is October 19th.
54. I have a disease called Polycystic Ovaries.
55. I have been skydiving.
56. I love the Sound of Music.
57. To Kill a Mockingbird is my favorite book.
58. I am a bit of an organiser. It’s inherited.
59. My favorite form of relaxation is having a bath.
60. I hate that my sister is unhappy in her marriage.
46. I tend to be a pushover at times.
47. I need to be more assertive so I’m not a pushover.
48. I have been a bridesmaid twice.
49. My friends are the most important people in my life (besides family of course).
50. Pump class is my favorite form of exercise.
41. I am able to forgive but not forget (sometimes).
42. I am struggling to compose this list of 100 things.
43. Chicken Noodle soup is one of my favorite foods.
44. I volunteer at the hospital.
45. Collingwood is my favorite football team.
36. I was a virgin until the age of 27.
37. Even though I was a late starter, I don’t regret it.
38. I’m ready to settle down.
39. I am way to emotional.
40. My favorite saying is Life just isn’t fair sometimes.
More to follow later….