My favourite hipster learning academy (the same one that taught me to do cryptic crosswords) had a brief course in hair braiding. I learnt to do a French braid and a waterfall braid (pictured) – on other people. I asked for advice on braiding my own still-pretty-short hair and the teacher said to do it in front of the mirror, starting by using the hair closest to the front to make smaller braids. I’ll give that a try sometime. And maybe I’ll grow my hair a bit before the Day Zero Project is over.
www.natural-human-hair.com/ Hair for wigs and extensions. Ready wigs and hair extensions
peeplo.com/How+To+Braid+Own+Hair Accurate Results on Peeplo for the keyword: How To Braid Own Hair!
pancreas24601 has written 2 entries about this goal
My recent haircut means my hair is too short now to be plaited – and I love it, so this will have to wait a long time.
pancreas24601 has gotten 10 cheers on this goal.
- seebimull cheered this 2 months ago
- Alyssa is a singular girl cheered this 7 months ago
- neriende cheered this 7 months ago
- Bradley Anderson cheered this 13 months ago
- user7786 cheered this 15 months ago
- yogamom cheered this 19 months ago
- Dragon_Lady cheered this 19 months ago
- martinimermaid cheered this 23 months ago
- stuarty1980 cheered this 3 years ago
- Cassiopeia cheered this 3 years ago