so I officially started on Monday. I’m doing the soup diet, running 3-4 days/week, and crunches nightly (or trying to!). I’ve lost 5 pounds in 4 days. Now I’m bumping the goal to 40 by Thanksgiving.
www.flawlessraspberryketone.com/ Hailed as "the #1 Solution in a Bottle to Burn Fat." Try it Today.
www.jennycraig.com/Weight_Loss Official Site. Get Started Today! Personalize Your Weight Loss Plan.
www.trysensa.com/ Lose 30+ Lbs Without Dieting. SENSA® Really Works. Try For Free!
www.treadclimber.com/ Learn More About the Benefits of Cardio Training with TreadClimber®
www.buypuregreencoffee.com/ Free Botte - 800mg. As Seen on TV #1 Pure Green Coffee Bean Extract.
parsonfox has written 4 entries about this goal
It’s a gutbuster. Started it last night.
Oblique Leg Lifts
The plan is simple. I’ve done it before. People think I’m insane, but it works.
- Soup 2x / day
- 3 servings of pretzels / day
- 2L+ water / day
- Hot tea (black or green) with lemon (no sugar)
- Wine on Fri/Sat night if on schedule
- BPs, crunches, pushups, mountaineers each night
- Run 21 mi / week
- Daily vitamin
Like I said, sounds insane. You completely avoid:
- caffeine (except the black tea)
- fried food
- processed food (except the pretzels)
- sugars (again, except the pretzels)
- fats (except the small amount in soup)
The first few days are the worst, like with any hard-core approach. Once you hit target, you can stabilize.