After a terrible awful despairingly painful night battling the red menace, I dont feel super refreshed this morning or like going for the morning walk. that could be ok because niece AJ and I always walk a lot a lot when we’re together so I will get some in today at some point.
up at 6:30(ish) feed cats feed plants feed petrnotail internetting and uploading all pics on camera to clear space for auntie-niecey day while simultaneously watching my beach house teen dream videos dvd that came with the record Call for hairs cutting appointment for later today all they has was 5:00 leave for niece’s by 8:15ish errr it was like 8:30ish when i left get her ready to go to IRVINE NATURE CENTER!!! YAY!!! stop at work on the way to Irvine and buy niecey the ice cream cone personal fan because hell blew open nearby and is leaking superhotness all over Baltimore We also bought twizzlers and a fairy wand we named Betsy try to resist buying things at Irvine’s farmers market, but give in where essential there really wasn’t much of a farmer’s market, but there was a cool giftshop. I bought a book called WhatShat That about how to identify animal poop in the wild Let AJ lead the way through nature center Stop at work on way back to pick up paycheck, return address stamp that’s coming in and buy AJ a snack and/or lunch if needed Drop AJ off at home for her playdate at 1ish with Maddie Buy stamps at P-ville post office actually bought them at a different post office… Simpsons stamps! Drive downtown to H’s office and get lunch with her our days weren’t matching up so we reschuled for next thursday Walk to hair salon and get it CHOPPED
- head towards home and stop at CVS to buy things on list
- Finish moving announcemnts
putter until Sarah comes over after 7ish
- make bookmarks while Sarah does her school work.
- drink too much and
laugh a lot
tasks to be completed by 07.11.10 midnight so I can relax Sunday
- measure kitchen windows for blinds
- purchase said blinds
- finish addressing and lining the envelopes for moving announcements
- nail down housewarming party date and perhaps ask people to reserve it
- finish all the laundry
- use my 2 michael’s coupons
- make at least 10 bookmarks, possibly 20.
- bake at least one batch of cookies from scratch
- cajole mr. petrnotail into removing kitchen cabinet monstrosity
- finish current book
- outline one short
the house will be finished. or nearly.
1) clean out bathroom closet. throw shit away/organize it on all the handy-dandy shelves in said closet. (currently, it’s just thrown in there)
2) ongoing: laundry, laundry, laundry
3) clean out utlity closet. (may have to wait for hubby to do this as there are very heavy things in there. however, i may be waiting forever for that to happen…)
4) clean out built-ins in living room currently housing records and a whole lot of other junk.
5) clean out upstairs bathroom closet. actually use the storage space! see above.
6) unpack those boxes yet unpacked from when we moved a year ago. (yimes)
7) light up!
—somewhere in there hubby will come home from work for lunch, so i will fix him lunch. like in the 1950s. domestic godess status here I come!
I know you’re sposed to finish them, but I don’t think I have ever done it. Until tonight! DONE.
6:30-6:45 am RISE, AWAKE, UP!
6:45-7:30 make breakfast / eat breakfast / work on my secret goal
7:30-8:00 walk with h
8:30-8:45 breakfast dishes
9:10-9:30 revisit previous work on secret goal and evalutae if necessary / fuck around on the internet
9:30 to work!
- I did not get up first thing when my alarm went off
- I did, however, shower first thing after the walk, rather than dilly-dallying
- I also got dressed first thing rather than lounging around in my robe for 20 minutes
- I also made breakfast and ate it first thing so I know I’ll have something in my belly
Also need to do this a.m. before work:
pack lunch (on track!)