My mum hit the big M at 31 so it’s always been a niggling fear that i will too and that I wont actually be able to have children whenever i get to that stage in my life! So, this has been in the back of my mind for years now and i’v finally decided to do something about it! In 4 weeks i’m going to get my hormone profile done to check if there’s any abnormalities that would indicate i’m heading in the same direction and if so then i can consider my options, freezing eggs etc etc, feeling quite happy about being proactive about it all instead of living with the fear and unknown! :D
www.worldvision.org/ You Can Help Change Everything For A Child In Need. Learn More Today!
www.freedomfromhunger.org/ Top nonprofit ending hunger around the world. Learn how you can help!
pharmjo has written 2 entries about this goal
I forgot how important this was to me, I had somehow convinced myself that I didn’t ‘really’ mind but I do! I dislike other peoples bratty kids but I know i’ll love mine no matter what (although i’ll try my best to discipline them)! I can earn millions but if I dont have a family to share it with then whats the point!
pharmjo has gotten 10 cheers on this goal.
- Ponyo cheered this 6 months ago
- lOVeIsXtasY cheered this 18 months ago
- cctqueen cheered this 23 months ago
- sarahinparis cheered this 23 months ago
- Adam Redman cheered this 23 months ago
- greeneyedgypsy cheered this 2 years ago
- Ru ~ dig deeper cheered this 2 years ago
- Lion Heart cheered this 2 years ago
- TSE cheered this 2 years ago
- firefly1818 cheered this 2 years ago