I’ve been eating really healthy for over a month now, with 90% of my diet being comprised of fruit, vegetables, home-made hummus, wild rice, olive oil, and grilled chicken breast. The other 10% is some mix of healthy (gluten-free, sugar-free, all-natural) fruit and nut Kind Bars, coffee, Boca burgers or other vegetarian patties with a low-calorie count, and occasional minor splurges. (Splurges so far have been: a bit of strawberry ice cream, Jack-in-the-box tacos, a red velvet cupcake, and a hamburger.)
Other than those few splurges, I’ve nearly eliminated processed carbs, sugar, and unhealthy fats, and my body is really responding well to the clean living. Most notably, my HORRIBLE nails, which I’ve posted about before, have stopped splitting and cracking and snagging, and the ugly ridges on them have started to go away.
My nails have bothered me for almost a decade, because they were so weak and hard to maintain. And in just a month of dedication to my health, they have completely changed. Definitely a plus for me, as well as encouragement to continue on this path.