I must say I am enjoying my clean kitchen.
proudauzzie has written 15 entries about this goal
Last night I hosted a great Good Friday fish supper. All went well.
Turkish delight and biscuits are now complete – as well as very yummy. Large pots of home made stock are also simmering on the stove.
All the meat that needs to be stored for later in the week has been packed and frozen. The plan to stop wastage is in process people.
Dishes done. As well as home made peanut brittle and chocolate truffles.
This arvo I made a couple of heat packs, as well as making a yummy garden saldad.
Home made chocolate pudding. My husband loved it.
Sewing room madness!!!!
The joy of a clean bedroom.
Today a big cleaning day occured. I actually enjoyed the process too.
This past week I brought some cake decorating and craft books / magazines. So now I am really inspired. Now I just have to decide what to do first. All I know is that I would like to make something that I can display over the christmas period.
proudauzzie has gotten 27 cheers on this goal.
- HeadBees cheered this 8 months ago
- Daffer_Kent cheered this 8 months ago
- Sands66 cheered this 8 months ago
- Plorange cheered this 9 months ago
- littlemaxine93 cheered this 10 months ago
- AnzacBiscuit cheered this 10 months ago
- Dead Writer cheered this 11 months ago
- SourCherry cheered this 11 months ago
- TheDoctorGirl cheered this 11 months ago
- clyn119 cheered this 11 months ago
- coldclarity cheered this 11 months ago
- juneair cheered this 12 months ago
- applepie cheered this 13 months ago
- sweet_disposition cheered this 14 months ago
- Summer D cheered this 14 months ago
- eclectic passion cheered this 15 months ago
- kimmythetortoise cheered this 15 months ago
- Amy Two cheered this 16 months ago
- Rae cheered this 16 months ago
- mrsschapiro cheered this 16 months ago
- Smiling to myself today... cheered this 16 months ago