This weekend, I painted my dull and dreary laundry room. I’ve also gone through all my “important papers” and tossed and shredded AND I did the same in my office at work! Holy Cow!
www.gotomypc.com/ Download an Official Free Trial! Remote Access & Control For PCs
www.post-it.com/Big-Pads Dream Big. Create Big. Share Big. Brainstorm & Collaborate Easily!
www.libertymutual.com/Responsibility Is Productivity-Tracking Software Hurting or Helping Efficiency?
www.paceproductivity.com/ Measure Work Productivity & Process With Employee Friendly Time Sudies
prttynpoplr has written 10 entries about this goal
I actually DID things at work today. I was actually PRO-active at WORK. ????
I just watched as seven (SEVEN) years of files and papers from my work got shredded! I have never thrown a piece of paper away b/c my f-in office doesn’t recycle (you don’t even need to say a word) so when i switched offices, I tossed! (and recycled, of course.)
I cleaned up all the crap laying around my house AND I scrubbed my kitchen floor like Cinderella! Wheeeeeeeeee!
there is so much SHIT (paper, clothes, etc) lying around my house! I HAVE TO CLEAN IT UP TODAY! Please, please, please let me get this done!
Why do people think they are a better employee or more productive if they come into work at 7 or 8 am? I am not an 8-5er. I’m like a 9-6er or 10-7er. Sometimes I’m a 9-8er and I also work every weekend…er. I just had to vent b/c I got here at 9 am today and it was like “judge and jury”. Assholes.
to be productive when your entire organization is in one of two meetings except for you. Why did my boss talk me into staying (see my 43Things)? What’s the f-in point?
I have been obsessively checking my email for about two weeks! I have got to stop…not helping me be productive. Geez…
The day started off promising (mainly b/c I woke up really early) but I ended up sleeping and watching Lifetime Television for Women. Lovely.
I’m so anal I have a thing list within my 43Things list…???
1. Organize my office (File, shred, throw out unnecessary clutter)
2. Find my favorite watch
3. Find my ss card
4. Finish taking my CDs out of their jewel cases and filing them in binders
5. Write thank-you notes (several outstanding)
6. Spring clean (this means give the house a thorough cleaning not use a Swiffer)
7. Organize my medical claims from my illness (make sure everyone has proper documentation)
8. Start packing for Europe
9. Schedule tours for Europe
10. Buy the things outstanding I need for Europe
12. Order all my supplements
13. Exercise once a week
14. Make an effort on how I look for work (a bit of make-up would be a good start)
15. Stop using my seniority at work as an excuse to be a big fat slacker